Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They need to investigate Dominic Ingle, the Fix got paid to Throw Towel on Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Brook was beating GGG, he wasnt even hurt, and was firing back taking GGG best shots and this coach tosses the towel in?

This is suspicious they need to investigate.

That was an awesome fight for real though, back and forth action, why stop it soo soon? I keep watching that round on replay, and Brook wasnt even hurt he was taking the shots mostly rolling with them.

Brook was only really hurt once when he wasnt able to roll his face with the punch,but Brooks ability to roll with those shots is amazing, its like they just slide off his face he just turns his face at the right time dude is like out of a Kung fu flick with that move, very impress just knowing when to turn his face at the right time thats very difficult usually guys roll shots with their shoulder not their face dangerous but Brook did it.

I feel Brook would have TKO GGG, again my prediction was screwed up I keep saying it, its always some fluke screw up that ruins my predictions and in this case it was that trainer ingle. I wonder how much he got paid?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Wasn't even hurt? Dudes face was broken..
      IKR! it was even worse than brook's face smh!

Comment

It's not a conspiracy. Instantly after the fight I said Kell quit, a lot of my friends argued about it since they thought the opposite. I said just watch Kell in the corner after round 4.

Then someone showed me Maxs twitter on here and it says Jones saw Kell wanting to quit but the trainers wanted to take the slack off him so let it go on a bit more.

Yes Kell suffered a broken bone, many fighters have, he isn't the first. Broken jaws, broken hands, fingers, nose etc etc etc. People acting like this has never happened before and Kell not wanting to fight on with a broken bone is the norm for fighters. Newsflash, its not.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor;17027812[B
          It's not a conspiracy.Instantly after the fight I said Kell quit, a lot of my friends argued about it since they thought the opposite. I said just watch Kell in the corner after round 4.

Then someone showed me Maxs twitter on here and it says Jones saw Kell wanting to quit but the trainers wanted to take the slack off him so let it go on a bit more.

Yes Kell suffered a broken bone, many fighters have, he isn't the first. Broken jaws, broken hands, fingers, nose etc etc etc. People acting like this has never happened before and Kell not wanting to fight on with a broken bone is the norm for fighters. Newsflash, its not.
          'its not a conspiracy'

...goes on to say how it's a conspiracy with a different theory

Comment

paulie wouldn't have quit, in fact paulie would prob school ggg

Comment

Brook was beating GGG, he wasnt even hurt, and was firing back taking GGG best shots and this coach tosses the towel in?

That was an awesome fight for real though, back and forth action, why stop it soo soon? I keep watching that round on replay, and Brook wasnt even hurt he was taking the shots mostly rolling with them.

Brook was only really hurt once when he wasnt able to roll his face with the punch,but Brooks ability to roll with those shots is amazing, its like they just slide off his face he just turns his face at the right time dude is like out of a Kung fu flick with that move, very impress just knowing when to turn his face at the right time thats very difficult usually guys roll shots with their shoulder not their face dangerous but Brook did it.

I feel Brook would have TKO GGG, again my prediction was screwed up I keep saying it, its always some fluke screw up that ruins my predictions and in this case it was that trainer ingle. I wonder how much he got paid?

You ****ing ******. His eye socket was broken and he was seeing 3 ggg's. Your mom must have not breast fed you.

Comment

Comment

When the trainer first started to wave the towel I felt it was premature.
                  The moment he actually threw the towel I'm not so sure, I thought at the time it could have gone on a bit more but Brook did sustain a bad injury to his eye. Probably was the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Yeah man, a non conspiracy trainer would have allowed his fighter's bones to break even further, not like they look out for their safety or anything.

Ingle's towels can't melt steal beams.
                    Dude Brook eye was okay it looked nothing like Margaritos eye after Pacquiao fight.

and Brook wasnt even taking that type of beating, give the man a shot its a shame it was such a great fight action packed man.

Thats what EVERYONE wants to see none of this crawford postol, lara, rigo style boring stuff, if you pay for boxing you want to see brook vs golovkin too bad they cut the action short that trainer needs to be investigated who throws the towel in when his fighter is slipping shots and waiting for GGG to gas out to return fire?

Comment

A busted eye socket can easily end a career and change someone's quality of life permanently.

It's not like a broken jaw or hand.

Jesus, some NSB guys would expect Brook to carry on if GGG was coming at him with a chainsaw in each hand lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X