No announcement yet.

What excuse will Brook/Hearn give when he gets KO'd by GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What excuse will Brook/Hearn give when he gets KO'd by GGG

My pick will be the old too much of a weight step up, not a natural MW, and was only at 50% because of the weight gain.

Even though Brook has said he feels at 100% at MW and doesn't feel drained anymore. Hearn is usually quick to backtrack too.

It's a bad situation for GGG if he don't ko brook
    It's all win for brook if he makes it 12 rounds
    Brook is expected to lose
    I applaud him forget excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
      It's a bad situation for GGG if he don't ko brook
      It's all win for brook if he makes it 12 rounds
      Brook is expected to lose
      I applaud him forget excuses
      Exactly !

I reckon Brook will take the loss on the chin and say the better man won but you never know how they will react to losing until it happens , to me Brook seems a genuine guy .

Comment

Brook will win a decision after dropping GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
          I would agree with you except for the fact that Golovkin is also a better boxer looking at his amateur career , he just hasnt called on it yet because the opposition has been not very good , I think too many people think GGG cant box , Brook and GGG are at least near equal skill wise and then you have the size and power , hope Brook can pull the upset but it aint going to be easy by a longshot he going to need to fight the fight of his life , good luck to him .

Comment

Does a guy stepping up 2 divisions and has a double chin the day before the weigh-in need an excuse?

Comment

Excuse? He's a welterweight. He's expected to get KO'd. That's the point.

Comment

Eddah, ma powa waznt dere tanight

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
                  Lol, I applaud the faith you have in your man but he aint dropping Golovkin. There is a slim chance Brook can win this fight but knocking Golovkin down wont be happening on the way to it.

Comment

We will know in two days if Brook and his team make excuses or just say the better man won if GGG knocks him out. A wonder what Brook's next move will be. What weight will he fight at next if GGG KOs him. Will he stay at 160, try 154 or go back to killing himself to make 147 and fight Spence?

Comment

Working...
                    X