Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins on GGG-Brook: Time Will Reveal All The Frauds in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins on GGG-Brook: Time Will Reveal All The Frauds in Boxing

Former world champion and Golden Boy Promotions executive Bernard Hopkins believes Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin is doing exactly what he criticized Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez for doing several months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopkins going in hard.

Comment

I was gonna post this video when I saw it last night but everybody calls me a GGG hater so I didn't post it. But like always when boxingscene posts the same stuff people don't call bigpopapump a hater

Comment

sorry Hops, but theres a BIG difference between one guy doing something as his first choice, and another guy doing something as a last resort......

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I was gonna post this video when I saw it last night but everybody calls me a GGG hater so I didn't post it. But like always when boxingscene posts the same stuff people don't call bigpopapump a hater

I don't think he technically posts anything. I think the system posts under his account when a story is live on the main page.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

are you comparing yourself to bigpop? You clearly dont know what obsession means

Comment

Would be a good statement if they didn't have only one name on GBP keeping them afloat and if he wasn't the guy in this topic. I can respect being smart business people but Hopkins popping all that shh like he's a neutral party in all this. You guys have one fighter keeping your company in black ink right now after Schaeffer gutted you, don't try to paint the sky blue when it's pouring shhh all over your boy. He should've handled that post fight situation better, the world would've moved on by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                are you comparing yourself to bigpop? You clearly dont know what obsession means
                It does seem like you cry anytime someone doesn't lick Golovkin's balls.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  sorry Hops, but theres a BIG difference between one guy doing something as his first choice, and another guy doing something as a last resort......
                  agree 100%!!! Canelo was lookin forward to making it happen with Con, while GGG was pursuing Euskank jr.. Was running out of time and Hearn went to Kell, not K2

Comment

is a big difference for a few reasons.

1.brooks promoter was trying and failed to get his 160 pounder (who barks like he is a Rottweiler but backs down and resembles a Chihuahua) eubank jr because eubank priced himself out.

2.eubanks promoter agreed to fair terms
                    And eubank backed out even though a bigger syar in brook (with the same promoter )
                    Excepted those same terms.

3. lets make this clear
                    Jacobs, saunders, canelo , cotto and quillen
                    and even martinez at one point Dont/didnt wanna fight GGG...

4.we live in a boxing era in which no names and b sides dont wanna challenge the ring champs
                    For his belts and supremacy..

Comment

Working...
                    X