No announcement yet.

Lomachenko is a hypejob and a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko is a hypejob and a coward

Man I can't believe this nonsense, dude gets lucky against a face first bum and y'all be actin like he the best fighter in the world.

Ducked Rigo, knew he'd get schooled

Got lucky against a weight drained/tired Gary Russell Jr and won't give him a rematch

Ducked Walters, obviously gets scurred urry time his name be talked about

Got his ass beat against a slow ass brawler and only didn't get knocked out cause he keeped holdin on like a lil' pussy

Only reason he hyped is cause he white. Takes easy fights and gets praise while black fighters gots to earn they ****.. I can't wait for ****chicken to get exposed again, Ima laugh at his b1tchass fans when it happen!

This troll is hungry

Comment

Lol fail troll

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
        Man I can't believe this nonsense, dude gets lucky against a face first bum and y'all be actin like he the best fighter in the world.

Got lucky against a weight drained/tired Gary Russell Jr and won't give him a rematch

Got his ass beat against a slow ass brawler and only didn't get knocked out cause he keeped holdin on like a lil' pussy

Only reason he hyped is cause he white. Takes easy fights and gets praise while black fighters gots to earn they ****.. I can't wait for ****chicken to get exposed again, Ima laugh at his b1tchass fans when it happen!
        seems to be this trend of people whining about "black fighters gotta earn it" and "he only hyped cuz he's white". The guy is a 2 time olympic gold medalist who wanted to fight for a title in his first pro fight...of course there's going to be hype. If there was a black fighter who did that, it would be the same damn thing. The guy is an exceptional talent...don't hate in him cuz of his skin color. He's arguably more talented than any young champion, white or black...so embrace it and stop crying.

Comment

The man always keeping a brother on his knees doe...

Comment

He's not white,he's Ukrainian. Lomachecko and Dre be the two slickest and most skilled fighters in the game today.

Comment

back in my day trolling use to be harder to detect

Comment

A White guy wins the Floydrurds are in panic mode

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  He's not white,he's Ukrainian. Lomachecko and Dre be the two slickest and most skilled fighters in the game today.
                  Floyds not black, he's American.

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post

LMAO, you hate him because he's white, that's all. There is no need for the rest of your post, just say I hate whites.

Comment

Working...
                    X