Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo has to be the biggest coward today in the wport of boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo has to be the biggest coward today in the wport of boxing.

How big of a fraud this coward is? Like seriously?
    Created his own division of 155 only beacause Golovkin is there at 160.
    Fights only smaller guys while over weighing them with over 20 lbs fight night.

Said I am ready to fight GGG two times before Cotto and Khan's fight and then backs off, says he hasnt earned it? You incapable sore loser he has two of the belts at the division you are the champion at. It makes two hands to clap, how is GGG gonna have a resume if self proclaimed champions like you are going to clear cut duck him.

Did I also mention how overrated he is? Do you guys see how many punches he misses before landing a single punch.

Lost a 12-0 decision from Floyd, damn even Berto didnt lose 12-0 and canelo had a size advantage as well. A smaller Lara won against him, he struggled against smaller Cotto and smaller Trout and had close decisions. Its beyond shameful. Khan was literally toying with him before the knockout as well, even Garcia's KO was better times than this.
    Add all the cheating his team does to bribe the judges is beyond acceptable, like Atlas said that all these judges should be arrested, interrogated to confess about who bribed them followed by a lifetime ban for the responsible party.

What amazes me is that how does he still have fans? How on earth can someone actually support this unbearable cheat of a Mexican Fraud?

Originally posted by IllegalDeath View Post
    How big of a fraud this coward is? Like seriously?
    Created his own division of 155 only beacause Golovkin is there at 160.
    Fights only smaller guys while over weighing them with over 20 lbs fight night.

Said I am ready to fight GGG two times before Cotto and Khan's fight and then backs off, says he hasnt earned it? You incapable sore loser he has two of the belts at the division you are the champion at. It makes two hands to clap, how is GGG gonna have a resume if self proclaimed champions like you are going to clear cut duck him.

Did I also mention how overrated he is? Do you guys see how many punches he misses before landing a single punch.

Lost a 12-0 decision from Floyd, damn even Berto didnt lose 12-0 and canelo had a size advantage as well. A smaller Lara won against him, he struggled against smaller Cotto and smaller Trout and had close decisions. Its beyond shameful. Khan was literally toying with him before the knockout as well, even Garcia's KO was better times than this.
    Add all the cheating his team does to bribe the judges is beyond acceptable, like Atlas said that all these judges should be arrested, interrogated to confess about who bribed them followed by a lifetime ban for the responsible party.

What amazes me is that how does he still have fans? How on earth can someone actually support this unbearable cheat of a Mexican Fraud?

you smell like a hater. Canelo has always met the demands of other fighters that were on the A side weight coming down to a catch weight. as soon as he does it hes a coward? he already said hes willing to fight GGG at 160. Canelo hater will never be satified as he has fought everyone and hasnt ducked.
    take a moment and let jim lampley school you on reality

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      you smell like a hater. Canelo has always met the demands of other fighters that were on the A side weight coming down to a catch weight. as soon as he does it hes a coward? he already said hes willing to fight GGG at 160. Canelo hater will never be satified as he has fought everyone and hasnt ducked.

Says the person who has almost all Mexicans as his favourite fighters. Reply me again when you have taken off your blind hat of patriotism. The day your superstar comes down back on earth and doesnt think is is bigger than boxing and its laws is the day he is sent back to the slums of Mexico by an elite fighter.

Comment

Canelo only did one catchweight that wasn't in his favor and that was against floyd. since then he has done a ctachweight that was always in his favor... in other words the minimum weight he can make and still be solid. Other than the floyd fight there has never been another fight where Canelo was at a disadvantage, and floyd is a smaller guy than Canelo thus a catchweight is reasonable... in no other fight has Canelo been the smaller guy.

that being said i dont think Canelo is a coward... just a business man.

Comment

Originally posted by IllegalDeath View Post
          Says the person who has almost all Mexicans as his favourite fighters. Reply me again when you have taken off your blind hat of patriotism. The day your superstar comes down back on earth and doesnt think is is bigger than boxing and its laws is the day he is sent back to the slums of Mexico by an elite fighter.
          My preference of boxer doesnt have anything to do with facts. Facts is he's willing to fight anyone and has proven it. Why hasnt the GGG ward fight happen? you Golvtards like to sweep that under the rug. Once canelo Exposes GGG you guys will be crying about something else. Accept your new face of boxing y VIVA Canelo Cabrones

Comment

Cleto I've proven beyond a reasonable doubt that you are the biggest coward of all time.

Also, what's a wport?

Comment

Did he take your girl? I read it like you have somthing personal against Canelo

Comment

My preference of boxer doesnt have anything to do with facts. Facts is he's willing to fight anyone and has proven it. Why hasnt the GGG ward fight happen? you Golvtards like to sweep that under the rug. Once canelo Exposes GGG you guys will be crying about something else. Accept your new face of boxing y VIVA Canelo Cabrones
                Some guy replied to your catch weight A side bullshet as well reply to him you imbecilic piece of shet. There are atleast 100 boxers today who can beat and embarrass Canelo if he chooses to actually take part in a division of boxing and be like other boxers instead of being a spoiled fraud brat of a diva.

He knows he isnt that good he its unlikely he'll choose to fight GGG this sept.

Comment

If you hate him you hate him. Why is it so important to you to convince everyone else to hate him???????????? I love him. I don't think he is a coward. I think he is a fearless boxer who comes to fight. Since he is among the highest paid boxers in the sport lots of other fans must love him too. So he may not fight GGG. Big fuking deal. Most of the middleweight division won't fight him either. GGG was the number 1 challenger for both Martinez and Cotto and they refused to fight him so why don't they get to be the biggest coward? They ducked him first. Keep on hating Canelo and trashing him as much as you want. It won't change anything. He will continue to be one of boxing's biggest and highest paid stars. He fights with great courage and skill and he is a very exciting boxer to watch.

Comment

Working...
                  X