No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Jess Willard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
    Accept rules? You think the other guy started a fight with Fury senior, an ex heavyweight pug. From what I read, the best man in England wanted to fight the guy as soon as he saw him at the car show, over an old beef about a bottle of beer.

In the account below, one can see everything false in Gypsy John's testimony. First he says he is a man of honor willing to accept responsibility for what he did, then he turns around and literally squalls for mercy from the judge like a puling infant. If it was an agreed upon match, why did Sykes's family get involved, as Fury claimed? Hell, the agreement must have been to the death, then, or at least until the blinding of one or the other. Apparently Sykes chickened out and decided he did not want to be blinded in the other eye after all, having already cheerfully agreed to see who could blind the other man first. The other man hurt himself pulling himself away from Fury's cheek he was biting. I guess there is a first time for everything.

I guess we have to disagree that these are nice people just because they seem to like their own families. Tony Soprano liked his.

I do not want to see a Hell's Angels heavyweight champion either, or an MS-13 heavyweight champ, or a Ku Klux Clan grand wizard heavyweight champ. In Fury's case I am not worried about it, because I think he is far from having the right stuff, even in this weak era of pugilism.

Now that I know you are one of those filthy travellers yourself, I shall be more careful what I say about your kin, by God, Billy. Cheers.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....on-fury-853780
    No travellors or chavs, where I come from Lefty. I don't know about the Fury's, but I see how Tyson presents himself. Thats the extent of where I draw inference.

Comment

Fury had someone in his life looking after him....prolly not his dad. Peter Fury seems to have his shizzle together.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...fury-interview

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        No travellors or chavs, where I come from Lefty. I don't know about the Fury's, but I see how Tyson presents himself. Thats the extent of where I draw inference.
        When we look at how Fury presents himself, we see two different things. I see nothing admirable in his behavior. Maybe his inevitable press conference brawls are admirable to you, or just made up fun.

Would an MS-13 heavyweight champion who appeared not to hate his family stroke your notions of equality and multi-culturism, son?

In an era of boring fights and fighters, mabe some reliable action in the stands could find a place in our hearts. IS could even send a contender whose costume includes a beheading knife.

I want Tyson Fury out cold and gnawing canvas, his foot shaking like Ingo's, and piss dribbling from the corner of his trunks.

I find his smack talk entertaining only because I consider him so mediocre a fighter. He does not get it that he is a stinking bum. I strictly laugh at the guy and not with him. MY God, I cannot wait to see him pissing his jockstrap.

Comment

Jess Willard was a terrible fighter, lets be honest. The guy had the living **** beaten out of him by a guy 60lbs lighter in Jack Dempsey. He started boxing when he was like 27 years old. All he was, was a big strong guy with good stamina.

And how is this clown not getting in trouble for racism, insulting Travellers over and over? I've been banned for 'racism' like twice now and I didn't even know what I said/did.

Double standards on here.

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonBoxing View Post
            Jess Willard was a terrible fighter, lets be honest. The guy had the living **** beaten out of him by a guy 60lbs lighter in Jack Dempsey. He started boxing when he was like 27 years old. All he was, was a big strong guy with good stamina.

And how is this clown not getting in trouble for racism, insulting Travellers over and over? I've been banned for 'racism' like twice now and I didn't even know what I said/did.

Double standards on here.
            Maybe because travellers are not a race, son. There are some things you need to figure out.

I merely remind you that groups like the American Ku Klux Clan, the ACLU, the Irish Travellers and the American Kennel Association are not races. The liberal, multi-culturist wing of world politics is trying hard to award Irish Travellers a distinct ethnicity based on a single mutant allele found in 89% of the non-Traveller population. In the U.S. they are only recognized as what they are--a secretive culture perfect for harboring illicit activities.

In Europe they have the notion that every sixty people ought to comprise a separate diaspora, and look where it has got them. But stateside our advice to American Irish Travellers, especially the women, is to go get your self laid by one of our many fine colors of Americans. Dump your outmoded, anachronistic culture and participate fully in the larger one all around you. For something to be old does not make it necessarily good, and all vintage traditions are not fine and admirable.

Secret societies have wrought much more evil in the world than good, and have often sat at the foci of command when destruction was lowered.

Perhaps today the masons have been tamed--I say perhaps--but in their day they directed the destruction of the injun, my people, from the secrecy of their lodge houses protected by their secret rituals. What the preacher wanted to say but could not say from the pulpit, they could say, nestled in their secret codes and tinkling robes.
            Last edited by The Old LefHook; 07-05-2015, 07:33 AM.

Comment

When we look at how Fury presents himself, we see two different things. I see nothing admirable in his behavior. Maybe his inevitable press conference brawls are admirable to you, or just made up fun.

Would an MS-13 heavyweight champion who appeared not to hate his family stroke your notions of equality and multi-culturism, son?

In an era of boring fights and fighters, mabe some reliable action in the stands could find a place in our hearts. IS could even send a contender whose costume includes a beheading knife.

I want Tyson Fury out cold and gnawing canvas, his foot shaking like Ingo's, and piss dribbling from the corner of his trunks.

I find his smack talk entertaining only because I consider him so mediocre a fighter. He does not get it that he is a stinking bum. I strictly laugh at the guy and not with him. MY God, I cannot wait to see him pissing his jockstrap.
              I get it...you are not fond of Fury. Much respect for your opinion, I happen to disagree with you on this one. Lets see how he does if he fights Klitschko, if he falls apart I will eat my crow.

Comment

I get it...you are not fond of Fury. Much respect for your opinion, I happen to disagree with you on this one. Lets see how he does if he fights Klitschko, if he falls apart I will eat my crow.
                If Fury beats Vlad I will have to upgrade my opinion of him as a fighter. Many other things tend to be forgotten or forgiven once a man proves he can actually fight. Many's the time I have been wrong on boxing matters, and a strong bias is just the thing to make a prognosticator miss the real future for the one he wants to happen. It does seem to me that Fury is hitting harder in his more recent fights. Fury finding his power could be a scary proposition. From experience I know crow is served many different ways. I would prefer quail, but sometimes crow is all there is.

Maybe this injun should get himself a Traveller wife. I might become acaquainted with the Fury's and socialize with them at their trailer. An injun man likes a woman who will go out and streal for him after she does the wash and chops a little wood. I don't know. Instead of separate beds, how about separate trailers? There must be a lot of widows, since Traveller gents die at 1000% (yes, ten times) the rate of non-Travellers in vehicle accidents. When an Irish Traveller is your designated driver, you are already dead. The biggest favor you can do a Traveller is steal his tires, and that is one compassion they do not deny each other.

Comment

If Fury beats Vlad I will have to upgrade my opinion of him as a fighter. Many other things tend to be forgotten or forgiven once a man proves he can actually fight. Many's the time I have been wrong on boxing matters, and a strong bias is just the thing to make a prognosticator miss the real future for the one he wants to happen. It does seem to me that Fury is hitting harder in his more recent fights. Fury finding his power could be a scary proposition. From experience I know crow is served many different ways. I would prefer quail, but sometimes crow is all there is.

Maybe this injun should get himself a Traveller wife. I might become acaquainted with the Fury's and socialize with them at their trailer. An injun man likes a woman who will go out and streal for him after she does the wash and chops a little wood. I don't know. Instead of separate beds, how about separate trailers? There must be a lot of widows, since Traveller gents die at 1000% (yes, ten times) the rate of non-Travellers in vehicle accidents. When an Irish Traveller is your designated driver, you are already dead. The biggest favor you can do a Traveller is steal his tires, and that is one compassion they do not deny each other.
                  Jesssus!

When I was a kid and we lived in East harlem my dad and I would walk about 5 to 8 miles or so to yankee stadium to watch the games.... My dad believed (turned out to be right which is why im posting) if you were polite didn't look like you were carrying anything of great value, people would let you be.... We would pass blocks and blocks of drunken Puerto Ricans pissing on cars and on their shoes.... And one time there was this small jewish man walking in the Italian section of East Harlem and he kept looking around in disbelief as the Spanglish spoken in loud and intoxicated notes infused the area and he said over and over again: "Is this America?" He said this in the most sincere way....avoiding being pissed on and jostled...it still remains one of the funniest, most hunter thompson, like moments in my life.

But perhaps the greatest irony of the situation is...I would trade the travelor like Boricans who played great salsa music and obviously had a few too many for the many hipsters that now line the streets of some of those areas...I just noticed that even in my old hood the apartments are getting expensive!

Be careful what you wish for Lefty!

Comment

Jesssus!

When I was a kid and we lived in East harlem my dad and I would walk about 5 to 8 miles or so to yankee stadium to watch the games.... My dad believed (turned out to be right which is why im posting) if you were polite didn't look like you were carrying anything of great value, people would let you be.... We would pass blocks and blocks of drunken Puerto Ricans pissing on cars and on their shoes.... And one time there was this small jewish man walking in the Italian section of East Harlem and he kept looking around in disbelief as the Spanglish spoken in loud and intoxicated notes infused the area and he said over and over again: "Is this America?" He said this in the most sincere way....avoiding being pissed on and jostled...it still remains one of the funniest, most hunter thompson, like moments in my life.

But perhaps the greatest irony of the situation is...I would trade the travelor like Boricans who played great salsa music and obviously had a few too many for the many hipsters that now line the streets of some of those areas...I just noticed that even in my old hood the apartments are getting expensive!

Be careful what you wish for Lefty!
                    Well, Bill, we do not live in America anymore, but we are among those who still remember it. Most of the people on here are too young to remember America. We have thirty halfwits applying for president right now, so at least some things never change.

Comment

Well, Bill, we do not live in America anymore, but we are among those who still remember it. Most of the people on here are too young to remember America. We have thirty halfwits applying for president right now, so at least some things never change.
                      You mean the clown car!

Comment

Working...
                      X