Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you chill and calm your nerves while waiting for and watching a HUGE fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you chill and calm your nerves while waiting for and watching a HUGE fight?

I was pissing my pants before Bradley-Provo, Pacquiao-Bradley 2 and Pacquiao-Marquez 4 had smoking a **** load spliffs.

What do you imbibe to calm your nerves before a huge fight and more importantly what will be your poison come May 2nd? Can't wait!!!!

i dont...i ride the excitement and drink beer to keep fueling it

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      I was pissing my pants before Bradley-Provo, Pacquiao-Bradley 2 and Pacquiao-Marquez 4 had smoking a **** load spliffs.

What do you imbibe to calm your nerves before a huge fight and more importantly what will be your poison come May 2nd? Can't wait!!!!
      Have your gf blow you that day, and nap so it goes by faster. Do not forget your to set your alarm tho . You don't wanna be that fool that wakes up to find out he missed the fight.

Comment

I'm gonna mess around with my chick through the undercards and be present when the do the anthems and intros. No way in hell I'm sitting through j'leon love's boring ass fights.

Comment

Just do what the Flowmos do...eat some sh it.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            Have your gf blow you that day, and nap so it goes by faster. Do not forget your to set your alarm tho . You don't wanna be that fool that wakes up to find out he missed the fight.
            Missed Golovkin-Murray like that. The anticipation for this Pac-May fight is going to be off the scale.

Comment

I get completely ****ing wasted for every PPV I order

There's always a fight at my place and it usually doesn't even involve me.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I get completely ****ing wasted for every PPV I order

There's always a fight at my place and it usually doesn't even involve me.
                Where's my invite you knob gobbling Yank ****??

Comment

Missed Golovkin-Murray like that. The anticipation for this Pac-May fight is going to be off the scale.
                  Ouch but we all have missed one like that I just learned my lesson early and now always set my alarm. Especially for big fights, because sometimes they have 4 undercards and 3 of them are **** and mismatches nobody wants to see.

Comment

Where's my invite you knob gobbling Yank ****??
                    Oi! Ye fookin' ****! You can come if you wish lad

Comment

Working...
                    X