Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you usually do to throw an awesome fight party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
    People don't get tired of shadow boxing?
    nice one

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Booze, BBQ (early, during pre-lims.) and draw rounds, randomly, from a hat for main event. Each round costs no less than $5. Winner wins over $50 bucks. Everyone is happy.

Bottle of Patron. Everyone can chip in.

Make sure you got a couple buddies that will help put the bill of fight.

Every single one of my parties is a success, everyone loves coming over.
      I was thinking about having my friends chip in for the fight also but they aren't big enough boxing fans. I usually get the fight anyway so might as well invite them over. just bring beer and its' cool.
      Last edited by Wolfie*; 09-11-2014, 01:01 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
        People don't get tired of shadow boxing?
        ya don't pretend to hit a speed bag when shadow boxing

Comment

I have 2 TV's in my finished basement. Usually get 10-20 people. Plenty of hand rolled green dutchmasters, beer, jack and remy for the fellas, whatever the ciroc flavor of the month is for the women.

I either grill or order wings (depending on the weather). Play music until the main event unless a big game is on then we wathc that until main event then put it on both TV's.

Afterwards we just party for a while then take it down.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
            I was thinking about having my friends chip in for the also but they aren't big enough boxing fans. I usually get the fight anyway so might as well invite them over. just bring beer and its' cool.
            That's fine. I usually send a text saying if they can chip in whatever great, if not they're still welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
              ya don't pretend to hit a speed bag when shadow boxing
              I was just playin

Comment

if it's for a big fight i will roast a couple of whole chickens (depending on how many people are coming over), make some smashed potatoes, salad, buy some chips and some soft drinks.

before we eat i like to do a little prayer too.

Comment

Order the fight

Comment

Goin to a dudes place I work with and he invited over half the job and isn't charging anybody shiiit! I feel horrible because I use to throw UFC parties back in high school and know how costly it can get. Hell if everybody pitched in 2 bucks that's 30-40 dollars he don't gotta spend.

I'm bringing mad alcohol to help out and bring my 50 inch HD TV since he only got a 30 something inch old school tv. Should be fun though. Hope somebody bring the green doe.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I have 2 TV's in my finished basement. Usually get 10-20 people. Plenty of hand rolled green dutchmasters, beer, jack and remy for the fellas, whatever the ciroc flavor of the month is for the women.

I either grill or order wings (depending on the weather). Play music until the main event unless a big game is on then we wathc that until main event then put it on both TV's.

Afterwards we just party for a while then take it down.
                      Jersey style, those basement lofts.

Comment

Working...
                      X