Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio got a pass for fighting Murray but PAC doesn't???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    But Murray was undefeated
    Exactly, so were Barker, Dzinziruk, and Chavez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I'm with this guy. I mean geese, can a guy come back from what he went through in peace?? Damn.
      What do geese have to do with anything???? I think you mean geesh!!!! Lmfao

Comment

I never gave Martinez a pass for fighting Murray. But I do praise him for igniting some one his own weigh . Although I was surprised and happy with the outcome
        Last edited by Joey_Torreo; 05-06-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          the only good thing about this fight is there is a chance we may never see tomato can rios after pac mauls him in a very brutal way. either rios or alvarado woulda been suitable comeback fights for pac to get his confidence back with an easy win, but alvarado deserves a big money payday more than this absolute garbage joke in rios.
          Seriously, Pac is going to destroy this guy man. It would likely be one of those fights where the guy gets brutalized beyond belief but has the chin to remain standing. The extra effort to remain standing is nothing but a detriment because
          he has little chance to win barring a KO and he is taking 5 punches for every 1 he lands, cut over and under both eyes, bleeding from the nose and mouth, and looking more like Sloth from Goonies with every successive punch.

I honesty think the guy has some mental issues already honestly. He looks like he has partial brain damage or something with his facial expressions and odd jaw movement.
          Last edited by mathed; 05-06-2013, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Seriously, Pac is going to destroy this guy man. It would likely be one of those fights where the guy gets brutalized beyond belief but has the chin to remain standing. The extra effort to remain standing is nothing but a detriment because
            he has little chance to win barring a KO and he is taking 5 punches for every 1 he lands, cut over and under both eyes, bleeding from the nose and mouth, and looking more like Sloth from Goonies with every successive punch.

I honesty think the guy has some mental issues already honestly. He looks like he has partial brain damage or something with his facial expressions and odd jaw movement.
            This fight won't go 7 rounds, the Margarito fight will look competitive compared to this one. what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              People were saying Sergio had surgery so he gets a pass and it's a good come back fight for him but the flo tards are crucifying PAC for fighting Rios? PAC got put to sleep and this is a decent come back fight to test his chin. Rios is a big puncher and he will hit PAC. The only issue I have is that it's in Macau. Other than that its a good come back fight. After this PAC has 2 left in him.
              That was always silly. Murray was a legitimate, tough contender before the fight. Anyone who was crapping on that fight was just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                Rios is actually a HORRIBLE comeback fight in the sense that Pacquiao could very well get KO'd again. I wouldn't be surprised if Rios walked through Manny's punches. He's really a 140 version of Chavez Jr, the guy loves getting hit. Manny could still box him though.
                we'll defnitely find out how much pac has left in him ..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

i bolded everything in this post because i dont think its possible for me to agree with you more

Comment

Working...
                  X