Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow, I throw out my annoying stoner flatmate.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you own the building / unit?

i don't see how you're throwing the poor little gypsy out if he's on your lease.

at any rate, power to you. this dude's a real lowlife if he's not literally in his early teen years.

that said... photographing his soiled sheets? that must be a limey thing, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i don't see how you're throwing the poor little gypsy out if he's on your lease.

at any rate, power to you. this dude's a real lowlife if he's not literally in his early teen years.

that said... photographing his soiled sheets? that must be a limey thing, innit?
      It's pretty big round these parts

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

I can give him 2 weeks notice, it's written into the tenancy agreement that is in my name.

As for his sheets, meh **** him.

Comment

You should have one of these chats with the horrid cretin!

Comment

Glad I don't have flatmates anymore.

I used to have one who would invite his mother over every two seconds who would cook, intricate painstaking meals for him - not anyone else!

So you'd come home and she would be at the oven and you wouldn't be able to get near it until about 10 in the evening. Kid was weird and his Mum was an irritating *****. Massive head on this kid and super boring. He loved that Rome game where you have to take over the world with Roman soldiers. Even if he wasn't a virgin games like that make your virginity grow back.

Comment

Can we see a picture of this kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

I used to have one who would invite his mother over every two seconds who would cook, intricate painstaking meals for him - not anyone else!

So you'd come home and she would be at the oven and you wouldn't be able to get near it until about 10 in the evening. Kid was weird and his Mum was an irritating *****. Massive head on this kid and super boring. He loved that Rome game where you have to take over the world with Roman soldiers. Even if he wasn't a virgin games like that make your virginity grow back.
                You can't fuck with Rome Total War

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

One of my old flatmates was a right c**t. He seemed ok at first, but he spent 99% of his time locked up in his bedroom (he even had his own kettle and toaster in there, despite the fact that the kitchen was boss). One time I knocked on his door just to make sure he was alive and the lazy ****er couldn't even be bothered to open the door to talk face to face. He just shouted 'what do you want?' F**king t**t.

The only time he seemed to pop out his pig sty of a room was when I had female friends over. The skinny d**k would walk out in his boxers looking like a greasy haired spectacled holocaust victim and make himself a Tesco value Pot Noodle before awkwardly shuffling back into his den of PC paraphernalia.

Weirdo!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    I can give him 2 weeks notice, it's written into the tenancy agreement that is in my name.

As for his sheets, meh **** him.

that is hilarious. nothing even close to that is legal here.

if you're not a tentant at will (30 days notice to leave or get booted out, no long term lease signed, basically paying month to month) it can take six months to evict somebody in certain states. up to a year, in some cases, according to my brother, who is a realtor.

Comment

Does he even lift bro? Lol I kid, but does he even have a job?

Comment

Working...
                      X