Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be serious.. Alexander and Guerrero are both **** fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero is legit. Canelo hasn't done ****. And since trout beat cotto on the outside he is the best thing since the T.V. (doesn't take much to impress around here)
    When guerrero fought Aydin he had a long lay off and a lot of rust. Bertos a decent fighter (far from a bum) and although I think robert fought a dirty fight he did man handle him.
    Besides Martinez, guerrero is the best fighter on your list.

Oh and matthysse??
    Last edited by Jordank; 02-06-2013, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC
      Both of them hold no advantage over Floyd.. at all.. and no big punching power to speak of. I wont be surprised if Danny Garcia is thrown in the mix as potential opponent soon too.

Acceptable fights:

Canelo
      Martinez
      Trout
      Matthysse (that's a stretch, but he has big power edge)
      Matthysse? really? ...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank
        Guerrero is legit. Canelo hasn't done ****. And since trout beat cotto on the outside he is the best thing since the T.V. (doesn't take much to impress around here)
        When guerrero fought Aydin he had a long lay off and a lot of rust. Bertos a decent fighter (far from a bum) and although I think robert fought a dirty fight he did man handle him.
        Besides Martinez, guerrero is the best fighter on your list.

Oh and matthysse??
        guerrero is a legit fight, i agree...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Wow, so proven fighters like the Ghost & Alexander as crap fights, but somehow ginger is on the top of ts's list for acceptable fights?? Weird.
          I agree that both are sh!+ fights and have been saying so in regards to Guerrero, Alexander is new but its still a sh!+ fight as well. But the only 2 names that are credible on that list are Martinez and Trout. IMO Trout is a very far off possibility but Martinez ain't happening!

Comment

Guerrero is not a bum, but he's not the most inspiring opponent. nor is Canelo, for that matter - dude won't fight 154lb contenders. Trout is viable with his win over Cotto, but he hasn't done anything too significant at 154. the only opponent with any 'wow' factor is Martinez.

Trout and Canelo should fight to legitimize themselves for a Mayweather bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              Absolutely agree. And if Mayweathers PPV #'s don't drop off considerably after this, then the fans actually paying for fights like this are getting what they deserve. (In other words, if you're stupid enough to spend $70-80 on Mayweather vs freeking Alexander, then it's your own damn fault)

Awww I was gonna buy the fight and watch it with you Lorily. Kinda like a late birthday present.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Awww I was gonna buy the fight and watch it with you Lorily. Kinda like a late birthday present.
                I'd rather you take me to Chucky Cheese and a couple rounds of Goony Golf TBH. Thanks for thinking of me though

Your wife can come too I guess, but I call shotgun.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  Both of them hold no advantage over Floyd.. at all.. and no big punching power to speak of. I wont be surprised if Danny Garcia is thrown in the mix as potential opponent soon too.

Acceptable fights:

Canelo
                  Martinez
                  Trout
                  Matthysse (that's a stretch, but he has big power edge)
                  so basically he cant fight nobody under 154?

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    Guerrero is a BUM. Only Guerrero fan boys, or Flowmos are cool with that fight.

Did you guys see his fight with Aydin!? Who the **** is Aydin!? Did you see that sloppy ass mess with Berto!?

Even the HBO commentators were saying, Aydin might not be an elite WW, but he's a good measuring stick for a JWW moving up to WW. WTF!!
                    Oh shut up. Who the **** did either canelo or mathysse beat that makes them better? I'll give u a hint...no1

Comment

147 is about as hot as the dark side of the moon.

Comment

Working...
                      X