No announcement yet.

The Avengers bring in $1 Billion at the Box Office

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Avengers bring in $1 Billion at the Box Office

The Avengers has only been out 19 days and it has already grossed $1 Billion worldwide!
    Tying "Avatar" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hole"part 2
    as the fastest film to reach $1 billion in such short time.

"it'll never beat dark knight rises"

lololololol **** off

Comment

That is alot of money, bet they are already talking about a sequel. They should do an Avengers vs. XMan movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
        That is alot of money, bet they are already talking about a sequel. They should do an Avengers vs. XMan movie.
        Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 are already green lit, i think the former is actually in production

and thus begins "avengers phase 2"

Comment

most overrated film of all time.. I thought x-men first class was better imo

Comment

saw it once and thought it was pretty average. the only character that made this movie for me was iron man. everyone else was a stiff cardboard box. a lot of hype and nostalgia carried this film but i think iron man 1 and nolan batman films were superior movies all around. thor, captain america, do we need to see these guys again? their standalone films were garbage enough, they're gonna make more?
            Last edited by John Barron; 05-14-2012, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
              most overrated film of all time.. I thought x-men first class was better imo
              Agree there

Comment

the funny thing is if this movie made no money everyone would love it

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                  the funny thing is if this movie made no money everyone would love it
                  Na son. Thought it was alright but underwhelming. Saw it on the first day so didn't know how much money it would make.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                    "it'll never beat dark knight rises"

lololololol **** off
                    Dark knight Rises will probably be teh better film though. Last time I checked that's more important. Unless you're teh one making teh monies.

Comment

Working...
                    X