No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Gets Deep on His Religious Turnaround

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Gets Deep on His Religious Turnaround

I've heard Muhammad Ali, a minister for Allah and Islam if there ever was one, prosletyze.
    One Sunday in Sacrmamento, when he launched his glorious comeback, I heard Rev. George Foreman talkming Scripture in a church. The next night, I saw him pulverize an opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

That is what we call Holy ****.

Comment

translation: "I'm going bible nut for a little bit to get Jinkee of my back"

Comment

I think he is barely going to edge out a win over Bradley and convince everyone his heart isn't into boxing anymore and a few weeks later he will announce his retirement.

And Marley, Ali was never a minister for Islam. Don't ever post that bull**** again

Comment

Pacman was simply saying that Bradley is a goner.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            I think he is barely going to edge out a win over Bradley and convince everyone his heart isn't into boxing anymore and a few weeks later he will announce his retirement.

And Marley, Ali was never a minister for Islam. Don't ever post that bull**** again
            You obviously dont know what he means by that

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              translation: "I'm going bible nut for a little bit to get Jinkee of my back"
              You got that right! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                You obviously dont know what he means by that
                No, YOU obviously dont know what I mean. I know he is just using that as a metaphor. Well don't Nobody says lil'wayne is a minister for Christianity. Nobody calls Drake a rabbi. There are millions of respected Shiekhs in the world, don't disrespect them but tagging Ali with them....

Comment

There was marital discord before his sluggish performance and controversial victory over Juan Manuel Marquez in November.

ooohhhh, so that's why he needed the judges help in beating the elusive, counter-puncher. Man, i knew there was something wrong with Manny that night.
                  Last edited by p4p-champ; 02-23-2012, 06:37 PM.

Comment

I always find it peculiar when Asians get so deep into the Bible. Do they realize that Bible never even acknowledges their existance? Not once. In any case, Mannys gambling, womanizing, drinking, etc. are well-known. He's hedging his bets at the end of his boxing days. If Bradley doesn't end him, the next man will. Then he can go home and be a politician and hopefully Jinkee won't be so hard on him if he occasionally dips his stick (off the worlds radar, of course) in the local pinoy girls.....

Comment

Working...
                    X