No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
    How did Rick have so much trouble with the drunk doctor?

He's spent the last few years slaughtering zombies, he's had brawls with the likes of Merle, Shane and Tyreese. He bit through some guys jugular. Yet he goes life and death with some bum who has spent the last few years hiding behind the walls and sparring with his missus?

I really wanted to see Rick beat the shit out of that guy!
    I had the same thoughts

Comment

How did Rick have so much trouble with the drunk doctor?

He's spent the last few years slaughtering zombies, he's had brawls with the likes of Merle, Shane and Tyreese. He bit through some guys jugular. Yet he goes life and death with some bum who has spent the last few years hiding behind the walls and sparring with his missus?

I really wanted to see Rick beat the shit out of that guy!
      Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      I had the same thoughts

same here...that's Rick...Mr. Badass...getting whooped on by an alcoholic surgeon

Comment

• I finally got to watch this last episode last night, Sasha or whatever her name is needs to go, she pissing me off and like Welsh Jon said, how did that drunk doc give Rick so much work lol he almost made Rick his bitch

that girl should of gave Karl a hand job when they was hiding inside the tree

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          I finally got to watch this last episode last night, Sasha or whatever her name is needs to go, she pissing me off and like Welsh Jon said, how did that drunk doc give Rick so much work lol he almost made Rick his bitch

that girl should of gave Karl a hand job when they was hiding inside the tree
          Dude is bigger than Rick.

I love this Rick, he's finally turning into the person he should have been a long time ago. Forget mr niceguy, you have to survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
            Dude is bigger than Rick.

I love this Rick, he's finally turning into the person he should have been a long time ago. Forget mr niceguy, you have to survive.
            why did this ***** Michonne sneak him for?

she should of let him be

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              why did this ***** Michonne sneak him for?

she should of let him be
              Michonne isn't trying to go back to the wild. She sees this nice utopia, and is ready to stay for good. Rick is messing that up, I think there's going to be problems and a showdown between her and Rick.

Comment

Michonne isn't trying to go back to the wild. She sees this nice utopia, and is ready to stay for good. Rick is messing that up, I think there's going to be problems and a showdown between her and Rick.
                sell out

Comment

I think she just shut up Rick before things escalated.

I think she stills backs Rick if it comes to it.

Comment

I think she just shut up Rick before things escalated.

I think she stills backs Rick if it comes to it.
                    could be..........

Comment

I don't know about that. Remember when Michonne was flashbacking to her beginning in the show? I think she realizes what this place has done which is make her soft.

I think Michonne knocked Rick out to save him from spilling his full plan.

Comment

Working...
                      X