No announcement yet.

The Referee of Martinez-Williams fight was pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Referee of Martinez-Williams fight was pathetic

I don`t recall his name but he did not allow for infighting, was actually affecting the outcome in favor of Williams.

On top of that, he ridiculously persisted on counting to 10 when Williams was already knocked out with eyes open, the doctors even had to intervene.

He should never be allowed to referee a world championship again.
    Last edited by ThunderWolf; 11-21-2010, 02:09 AM.

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
    I don`t recall his name but he did not allow for infighting, was actually affecting the outcome in favor of Williams.

On top of that, he ridiculously persisted on counting to 10 when he was already knocked out with eyes open, the doctors even had to intervene.

Lol. I just made a thread complaining about him too. I don't think he's a good ref either. The counting thing I can get over. But I just think he got involved with the fight too much instead of letting it flow naturally.

Comment

wow

Comment

WHO GIVES A FLYING **** HE STILL LOST.
        Go cry some where else ******.

Comment

... and Bernard Hopkins is running out of slick black afro-american boxers.

Comment

Excuses excuses get dis shid outta here

Paul was gettin off from outside in da once round

He was too aggressive and got his top knocked off

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
              Excuses excuses get dis shid outta here

Paul was gettin off from outside in da once round

He was too aggressive and got his top knocked off
              I do excuses for the winner, because I was for Martinez all the way, unless you didn`t even watch this.

But even though Martinez won, this referee was worse than Cole.

Williams was already lying dead in the canvass, with eyes open even at the count of 9, the doctors had to intervene. He didn`t even attempt to remove Williams` mouthpiece wherein he was in danger of suffocating or having brain damage due to curled tongue.

But of course I think you have brain damage as well and don`t really know how to read you are worse than this referee, MiguelDirrell and should never be allowed to post forever.
              Last edited by ThunderWolf; 11-21-2010, 03:22 AM.

Comment

the 10 count was ridiculous

you could tell when he was headed to the ground he wasnt getting up

in cases like this when the guy is hurt that bad the fight should be waved

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post

On top of that, he ridiculously persisted on counting to 10 when Williams was already knocked out with eyes open, the doctors even had to intervene.

I know what a fucking idiot!

Comment

You should give the fightrer a chance to get up since he is in his prime beat this fighter before has a good chin and a KO loss will affect his standing big time.

Comment

Working...
                    X