No announcement yet.

Will Gamboa crumble like Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Gamboa crumble like Cotto?

Will this just be another over hyped kid who will get a few more wins before catching a serious beating.. or is he bound to come to lightweight and someday welter?

You can't say Cotto crumble he lost to a cheater and one of the best fighter now so there's no shame on that.until he loses to a bum then you and any other hater can say other wise.Now as for Gamboa well he hasn't really fought no one that's worthy noticeble to date not even Mtagwa.Right now his just hype pretty soon we will find out the truth!!

Comment

You think Cotto was just overhyped? If he doesn't move up in weight he is a bum? Cotto lost to the p4p#1 guy and a guy that could have potentially used plaster to beat him. Gamboa is Cuban and not Puerto Rican and they fight in totally different weight classes. Just wondering why you chose to compare Cotto to Gamboa? Not a big deal or anything just wondering why not a comparison to another guy who started at light welter instead of feather weight or another Rican

Comment

Sorry, I never realized that Cotto crumbled.

Comment

lmao...what a idiot.....do you guys realize what you type or read it to your self before you post it?? weirdos

and wtf is the point of comparing cotto and gamboa??

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            Will this just be another over hyped kid who will get a few more wins before catching a serious beating.. or is he bound to come to lightweight and someday welter?
            Cotto isn't over-hyped you fu(kin' keyboard warrior. Get inside a ring and do some sparring rounds before you call a former world champion a hyped fighter.

Comment

Comment

well on the cotto part, i'm not gonna comment on that, because i think he's a legend in the making. but Gamboa has the problem where he doesnt keep his hands up, he did in his last fight against Mtagwa, but still not enough. He needs to be less arrogant in his fighting if that makes sense.

Comment

TS- dont take this personal but its threads like this that frustrate the **** outa me, first of Miguel Cotto has fought the toughes opposition in boxing the last couple years so dont call it crumbling.

Comment

Cotto is not overhyped moron.. Just look at the guys he's fought..

Comment

Working...
                    X