This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kepsy
    hahaha.... ikaw ba presidente? larga lang ako sandali pare at patulugin ko lang iyong anak ko.
    Hate to mess up the thread, but my reply to your mess. is waiting on you kepsy

Comment

FPJ is Fernando Poe Junior. A famous actor in the Philippines, also ran for president and lost on the last election. Nice of you to visit this thread man. I'll see what I can do on the Pac-Fahsan fight.
      Here, Pacman posted this on his gallery. Can't seem to locate any round 2 video.
      Round1
      Round3
      Round4
      p'reng kepsy meron ako dito rd.2 upload kulang sandali sa yousendit para ma link ko sa inyo....

Comment

FPJ is Fernando Poe Junior. A famous actor in the Philippines, also ran for president and lost on the last election. Nice of you to visit this thread man. I'll see what I can do on the Pac-Fahsan fight.
        Here, Pacman posted this on his gallery. Can't seem to locate any round 2 video.
        Round1
        Round3
        Round4

The Fix and jose here are the 3 out of the 4 rounds of the pac fight for your viewing...

Comment

• Originally posted by tracylee
          Hate to mess up the thread, but my reply to your mess. is waiting on you kepsy
          Tracylee, stop talking dirty to me over pm... we'll do it over MSN messenger, it's more spontaneous... lol... j/k
          I just read it, and you're right. Stay cool, ok? I'll write you later, I have to put my little kid to bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by THRILLAinMANILA
            The Fix and jose here are the 3 out of the 4 rounds of the pac fight for your viewing...
            thanks man apprecite it. im going to watch them right now

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix
              thanks man apprecite it. im going to watch them right now
              Round 4 is a monster round

Comment

• Originally posted by nadz_melch24
                p'reng kepsy meron ako dito rd.2 upload kulang sandali sa yousendit para ma link ko sa inyo....
                Ok pare koy, thank you. Lintek na yousendit iyan di ko mapagana iyong link. ****-post mo na lang dito.
                Jose & The Fix, nadz will be posting round 2 for you shortly if he can. Enjoy the fight.
                I'm out for a while guys, see you later!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nadz_melch24
                  Nadz musta? punta nga ako dya sa yousendit nayan.

Comment

• kepsy ty for the links. musta na kadyo and nadz ?

Comment

Ok pare koy, thank you. Lintek na yousendit iyan di ko mapagana iyong link. ****-post mo na lang dito.
                      Jose & The Fix, nadz will be posting round 2 for you shortly if he can. Enjoy the fight.
                      I'm out for a while guys, see you later!!
                      ive now watched round 3 and was pretty impressed by pac. did they score that knockdown at the end of the round?

Comment

Working...
                      X