Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I was wondering where you were.

Fk I'll end up sideways collapsing my desk chair and probably wake up snuggling with that thing if I'm making a prediction.
    **** ya boy got caught up at work right quick, our new group is finally in, so it's right-seat/left-seat time.

As long as you dont end up huggin a mauled deer carcass with guts hangin from your shirt, but-ass naked, then I'll say it was a success for the R-Dub.

Comment

• See. This is what I'm talkin bout. ****in Talibani's aint got no respect for lunch time or an epic drunk lang session. Got some thangs to do ya'll, I'll fall through once we get done, and I got some free time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I've never passed out taking a deuce, either.

I have done the whole "sit on the toilet, turn the lights out, hold your head in your hands, and try to feel better" thing a few dozen times, though. Normally right after that trip to the bathroom where you realize you're so ****ed up, you just need a minute in total darkness and silence to collect yourself.
        Man, beer shits are lethal. I'd be sittin there just chillin, not only cuz I had to drop a bomb but cuz I couldn't stand up anyway.

Wake up wit my boys yellin at me to GTFO the bathroom cuz they gotta go. Tell em wait a min they can't afford to wait cuz I fell asleep before I did the paperwork. Thats that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          lmao .
          Dead serious, man. Nobody even came out to check on me. I took out a bottle of Jim Beam, my mp3 player, and a cigar. I was all alone in the pool at 6PM, handling my business at first : Just drinking, puffing, and listening to the tunes while I watch the sun go down.

Somewhere along the line I drank the whole bottle, and passed out for 3 hours. I come to, it's dark as hell, I don't know where the **** I'm at, and I'm shivering my balls off. I gather myself after a minute or two, realize where I am, and how I got there.

Swim to the ladder, and GTFO. I walk inside, nobody suspects anything, and I hit the shower. The next day her mom was like "how did a cigar end up in my pool filter?"

Comment

• Best of luck, Chief. Stay safe, my man. We'll hold it down until you get back.

Comment

• Originally posted by chief2ndzonly! View Post
              **** ya boy got caught up at work right quick, our new group is finally in, so it's right-seat/left-seat time.

As long as you dont end up huggin a mauled deer carcass with guts hangin from your shirt, but-ass naked, then i'll say it was a success for the r-dub.
              lmao!!!! .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Comment

Dead serious, man. Nobody even came out to check on me. I took out a bottle of Jim Beam, my mp3 player, and a cigar. I was all alone in the pool at 6PM, handling my business at first : Just drinking, puffing, and listening to the tunes while I watch the sun go down.

Somewhere along the line I drank the whole bottle, and passed out for 3 hours. I come to, it's dark as hell, I don't know where the **** I'm at, and I'm shivering my balls off. I gather myself after a minute or two, realize where I am, and how I got there.

Swim to the ladder, and GTFO. I walk inside, nobody suspects anything, and I hit the shower. The next day her mom was like "how did a cigar end up in my pool filter?" :lol1
                  :
                  That is hilarious.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• More music for the mood.

Hope mang ain't passed out while he was dropping the kids off at the pool.

Comment

Swim to the ladder, and GTFO. I walk inside, nobody suspects anything, and I hit the shower. The next day her mom was like "how did a cigar end up in my pool filter?"
                      You lucky you ain't dead.

Drinkin wit swimmin is some shit I never mixed.

Comment

Working...
                      X