No announcement yet.

north korea bombing hawaii!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Organik View Post
    Hah, right man. The neoconservatives ****ed the economy by deregrulating the financial system, cowtailing to their corporate contributors and following flawed economic policies. The list goes on and on.

no one dared to **** with us when Bush was in charge, cause Bush would hang them. osamabama is a muslim hippie, we will be attacked now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      no one dared to **** with us when Bush was in charge, cause Bush would hang them. osamabama is a muslim hippie, we will be attacked now.
      Your a brainwashed ****.

This is what it's like to discuss politics with people like you

Comment

They messed with us on 9/11/01

Comment

Originally posted by One - Shot View Post
          Dont worry man North Korean missile will not reach hawaii...
          i hope your right bro!!!!

Comment

IF North Korea tries anything like that, they sure will be put in their place. And something will be done before the missile reaches Hawaii

Comment

Actually man, Obama won't put up with strife towards us.

If something warrants a direct attack he'd be the first to do it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by LIL_KULIT808 View Post
                i hope your right bro!!!!
                man US govt. already put spies and nuke scientist in north korea...

Comment

Like I've stated he'll warn these ****s a couple more times:

Then he'll press the button.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I thought this topic was for real and hawaii already got attacked, since its not.....

It wont be attacked trust me, they got enemies to the south and japan is right there, they'd get there first rather than come here.

Comment

i just got this news today and already making me worrried!!! this is no joke!!

Comment

Working...
                      X