Collapse
No announcement yet.

will the classy brits boo the anthem again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my point is JB, people are griefing brits/hatton fans. i was there and we were embarressed but it all. but these pricks assume we are all like that when all countries have a fundamental problem with hooligans in some way or another. i think the main beef with these people is they don't like the fact that hatton has by far and wide the best following of supporters than any boxer....30000 fans across the pond to watch a boxing match

Comment

• Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
      "People need to quit thinking were better then you because we live here and you live there" this attitude is outdated....its 2009 for pete sakes....I'm no better then a poor monk living in tibet.....we need to stop the nationalism in here
      stop feeling sorry for your self. you are a pathetic excuse of an american.

go to an english pub on fight night and have some beer and act like hooligans with the rest of em' hatton fans.

turd.

Comment

• Originally posted by supcuhz211 View Post

go to an english pub on fight night and have some beer and act like hooligans with the rest of em' hatton fans.

turd.
        you ****ing numpty...he's not american!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by supcuhz211 View Post

turd.
          such and articulate grunt aren't you.....

I'm a member of the human race first....aren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by dumber79 View Post
            my point is JB, people are griefing brits/hatton fans. i was there and we were embarressed but it all. but these pricks assume we are all like that when all countries have a fundamental problem with hooligans in some way or another. i think the main beef with these people is they don't like the fact that hatton has by far and wide the best following of supporters than any boxer....30000 fans across the pond to watch a boxing match
            its the fact the hatton fans are nothin' but a bunch of hooligans. booin'g another nations national anthem? c'mon man fucc outta here!

you keep saying " it was only a few blokes lad. " yeah sure.. everybody could here the whole arena booing the american anthem on TV! unlike your country, here in america we take pride of whats ours, we don't act like goons and boo another nations anthem when we are guests.

the funny thing is i don't have a problem with brits, i served with them in iraq and afghanistan and i will go to war with them anytime of the day but they even agree with me that hatton's fans are nothing but some damn goons!

the mayweather v hatton fight proved them right.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
              such and articulate grunt aren't you.....

I'm a member of the human race first....aren't you?
              hehehehehe....

Comment

• Originally posted by 2-smooth View Post
                another classy brit resorting to racism
                What a fool, he was saying that as if to say "well if you can say that, how about i say this?" ..... take a leaf outa the book...get the hint?

When you say Brit, your referring to all British, why cant you at least say "Most Brits...Alot of Brits....A Few Brits...." Pisses me off like how "alot of brits" call Indians and Pakistanis "the same"! Dont be ignorant.

Comment

• this whole thread is hypocritical imo.....sure I dont think its a classy move to boo during an anthem....but if this is the worse of our concerns about boxing then, were doing just fine......its a sport event people that get upset over that have serious issues.....way bigger problems in the world between nations then arguing over "booing" of a national anthem....total bull**** thread....period!

Comment

• [QUOTE=supcuhz211;5133654]its the fact the hatton fans are nothin' but a bunch of hooligans. booin'g another nations national anthem? c'mon man fucc outta here!

you keep saying " it was only a few blokes lad. " yeah sure.. everybody could here the whole arena booing the american anthem on TV! unlike your country, here in america we take pride of whats ours, we don't act like goons and boo another nations anthem when we are guests.

the funny thing is i don't have a problem with brits, i served with them in iraq and afghanistan

So you keep telling us GI kno* rock!!

and i will go to war with them anytime of the day

i know you would because you love wars!!

Comment

• It is totally classless to boo another nation’s anthem and always make me and I think the vast majority cringe. That said is does not justify such general anti British feeling.
                      As for the the person who started the thread, I would say we are a tolerant people.
                      So tolerant that we allow the Muslim people living in our country to oppress their women and harangue everyone who does not conform to a religion which is still based in the
                      13th century. Our tolerance allows many Muslim's to show the non-tolerance of their religion in a country they now live but will not call home. I doubt whether the same tolerance would be shown if the positions were reversed, that said I do not believe that British people would expect special privilages.

Comment

Working...
                      X