No announcement yet.

pacqiao is whack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacqiao is whack

I am not impressed with any of his performances and even tho pbf talks alot of bs, everything he says about pac's wins is true. also how can you disregard that morales was winding down his career losing 5 of 6 fights and the one win was against pacquiao. we also know he in reality lost to marquez at least once. I seriously think after mayweather beats him like a drum and busts his face up worse than anyone before(he cuts and swells easily) people will realize how overrated he is. The only win I can give him serious P4P props for is cotto and if he doesnt beat foreman, even that win will be reduced to meaningless.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
      I am not impressed with any of his performances and even tho pbf talks alot of bs, everything he says about pac's wins is true. also how can you disregard that morales was winding down his career losing 5 of 6 fights and the one win was against pacquiao. we also know he in reality lost to marquez at least once. I seriously think after mayweather beats him like a drum and busts his face up worse than anyone before(he cuts and swells easily) people will realize how overrated he is. The only win I can give him serious P4P props for is cotto and if he doesnt beat foreman, even that win will be reduced to meaningless.
      with or without OST ?

Comment

He's moving up in weight and making bigger men his bitches so he must be doing something right...

Comment

wake up....here's something to help you wake up and take notice to what kind of SPECIAL animal this Manny Pacquiao is...the dude is off the hook....a RARE breed!!

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
            He's moving up in weight and making bigger men his bitches so he must be doing something right...
            Exactly.

What is wrong with people? Its like they can't admit that there is more than 1 great fighter in the world.

Comment

OST really doesnt matter, i think its more of an ego thing for floyd for pac to do what he wants. you cant argue that pacqiao swells easily and with pbf landing near 50 % of his punches his eyes will close within 8 rounds if he is not stopped earlier. if mosley didnt have the power to knock floyd out with a power shot neither does pac....this equals a no win situation. floyd is so right that people like to build fighters up and overrate them and hope they can beat him and lets be honest pacquiao ducked mosley and was scared to fight foreman at 154 when pbf fought a much more talented dlh at his natural weight at 154.

Comment

PAC is Fighter Of The Decade and Floyd is very jealous of it.

Comment

fighter of the decade based on hype. when floyd exposes him for the fraud p4p king he is considered, the boxing writers will regret that decision. If he continues to decline the random testing with all that $ out there, then he will have worse problems for his legacy than getting whooped by the best fighter of this generation.

Comment

Pac makes PBF wins against DLH & Hatton a minor achievement.

Clottey Makes PBF wins against Corrales as overrated.

Cotto exposed PBF as Featherfisted By KOing Judah who Floyd failed to KO.

Floyd best win was with the Prime Castillo who he was gifted a UD the 1st time they've fought. BTW Castillo was eventually become Pac's sparring Partner.

Floyd's best Win= Pac's sparring Partner!!

Comment

Working...
                    X