Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hahaha... Why do people talk mess, then when you come back, go and report you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because they are bitches and cant hold their own when it comes to trash talking. It's like getting a red card in Soccer just lame when half the time the other dude never did anything wrong but you'll still fall over and cry my leg my leg.

Comment

hey bannedtown, repersent for the lost souls who are standing in a corner in detention !!

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        because they are bitches and cant hold their own when it comes to trash talking. It's like getting a red card in Soccer just lame when half the time the other dude never did anything wrong but you'll still fall over and cry my leg my leg.
        Since you are using sports analogies, I say it is like when a player flops, and they call a foul on the other guy, when there clearly was no foul..... Then he goes to argue his point, and he gets a technical foul....

Like what Horry did to the Suns and got the Suns best players ejected...

Comment

Originally posted by coup d'état View Post
          I'd never engage in internet **** talk with any coward.

I'd just pay for his plane ticket to come down to Florida and fuсk his **** up in person.

Even if it's a Brit.
          Bull****. I've asked you do provide me a ticket several times, you declined.

Comment

Who the fuck cares? I'll dig the fuckin' hole. I don't give a fuck. What is it, the first hole I dug? Not the first time I dug a hole. I'll fuckin' dig a hole. Where are the shovels?

Comment

Why the hell did HTown get banned? that's messed up.

Did you get permabanned?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                Why the hell did HTown get banned? that's messed up.

Did you get permabanned?
                Htown got banned for saying that the PR flag was Margaritos toilet paper...

Whoopdi doooo..... ChampBox@ and Dondi went and reported "him"....

Comment

Originally posted by coup d'état View Post
                  I'd never engage in internet **** talk with any coward.

I'd just pay for his plane ticket to come down to Florida and fuсk his **** up in person.

Even if it's a Brit.
                  i fancy a trip to florida

Comment

Originally posted by *Houston* View Post
                    Htown got banned for saying that the PR flag was Margaritos toilet paper...

Whoopdi doooo..... ChampBox@ and Dondi went and reported "him"....
                    thats hillarious

Comment

Working...
                    X