Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody forged Sully B signature to fight Beterbiev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets just say if e didnt sign the fight then who the hell signed it?!

Comment

What's the issue?

Michel, Main Events and IBF have confirmed that the fight is taking place, that's all that matters. Sounds to me like this guy is trying to get out of fighting Beterbiev...

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        What's the issue?

Michel, Main Events and IBF have confirmed that the fight is taking place, that's all that matters. Sounds to me like this guy is trying to get out of fighting Beterbiev...
        Nahhh... It just shows how bad Duva-Main Events are at doing simple things ... Stevenson/Kovalev comes to mind ...
        Last edited by Superbee; 02-22-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

His manager must've signed for him

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            This first real test of Beterviev. Man the dude is 32 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              How does this happen? Weird.
              I hope his manager and "team" aren't trying to take advantage of the guy. Sounds really fishy like they did forge his signature on a contract that will pay him far less than what he is worth while his people make out with some nice revenue from the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I hope his manager and "team" aren't trying to take advantage of the guy. Sounds really fishy like they did forge his signature on a contract that will pay him far less than what he is worth while his people make out with some nice revenue from the fight.
                Yeah that's how I see it. If the man is saying "show me a contract for the fight that I signed and I'll fight for free" that just tells me he never saw a contract and someone signed for him. If so, that's some foul business

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
                  Lets just say if e didnt sign the fight then who the hell signed it?!
                  What's the issue?

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Nahhh... It just shows how bad Duva-Main Events are at doing simple things ... Stevenson/Kovalev comes to mind ...
                  Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Yeah that's how I see it. If the man is saying "show me a contract for the fight that I signed and I'll fight for free" that just tells me he never saw a contract and someone signed for him. If so, that's some foul business
                  Why is Main Events contacting him on Twitter? Why didn't e contact Main Events instead of posting about it on Twitter?

Comment

What's the issue?

I highly doubt he's trying to get out of fighting that stiff fragile robot.

Comment

They'd be taking one hell of a risk by forging his name on a contract. Criminal charges, civil suit, sanctions and possible shutdown of the business. That's an awful big risk to take to forge SULLIVAN BERRERA (...who?) on a contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X