Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao KO: I Said 'Now Try To Steal it From Me!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard Marquez also made pacstain crap his pants with that punch. I heard that's why they call him pacstain now?? Anyone else??

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      It's now common knowledge that Marquez was cycling hard on the roids for this fight so it's not even a win it's either a NC best case scenario or what it rightfully should be, a DQ victory for Pacquiao
      Why? Cuz that is what you and other Pact*rds say what happened with zero evidence? Or how about the fact that Pacquiao walked right into a punch that would stop any human being?
      Last edited by jonnyc420; 12-27-2016, 04:21 AM.

Comment

It's clear he was on peds

Look at him, even now he seems angry even though he got the ko. By time he got to the fight he was angry and annoyed and felt cheated

Therefore he did whatever he had to do including taking drugs to win. How else do you explain his insane power out of nowhere and then refusing to Fight again despite PAC giving him so many chances

In his mind him taking drugs was fair game due to him thinking he was robbed

Comment

Sweeeeet revenge enjoy champ you deserve it.pacgirl you got ktfo

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            When has Pacquiao ever lost a fight and not made an excuse?

He was too small so he put rocks in his pockets
            He had the wrong socks on and had blisters on his feet
            He didn't wear the right gloves
            Marquez has short hair so when he gets hit it's harder to tell
            Marquez has pimples on his back
            Marquez was stepping on his feet
            His shoulder was injured in training

He literally has never taken a loss without an excuse.
            God told PAC he was going to lose to Floyd. That's a favorite of mine!

I wonder why PAC couldn't fill out the NSAC form he has filled out many times before. A lie of omission. He could have had his shot for his shoulder injury if he filled out that form properly.

Comment

Amazing end to a long, storied career of one of the greats of our modern era. Legend of the game and truly one of the greatest rivalries we'll ever have the pleasure of seeing. So happy this rivalry happened in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

Look at him, even now he seems angry even though he got the ko. By time he got to the fight he was angry and annoyed and felt cheated

Therefore he did whatever he had to do including taking drugs to win. How else do you explain his insane power out of nowhere and then refusing to Fight again despite PAC giving him so many chances

In his mind him taking drugs was fair game due to him thinking he was robbed

fixed.....

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

In his mind him taking drugs was fair game due to Pac using steroids

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Why? Cuz that is what you and other Pact*rds say what happened with zero evidence? Or how about the fact that Pacquiao walked right into a punch that would stop any human being?
                  Youre a small dicked loser and no woman will ever be faithful to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Yeah, I don't know why he is still talking about that KO. It's been four years since then and he still praised himself about that fight. To be honest, his victory over Pacquiao is the only thing he would be remembered of, if you do not look in closely of his career.

Time to move on.
                    WTF? You think he just randomly seeks out boxing journalists and websites and just starts shouting at them about this KO?

You really think that? He still gets asked questions about it by boxing writers etc when they do a piece on him.

Farking hell...just think for a moment fellow boxing fan. Use that brain brother. Boxers don't go seeking people to tell old stories to in the hopes they'll put it on some random website. Writers seek out famous boxers and ask them questions, which they then answer.

Or do you think he should start telling writers that interview him "Ask me your questions, but I'm not going to answer any of them because some random dude on the internet will think it's all I talk about"?

Comment

I remember watching the 3rd fight with a mate and thinking wow Manny got schooled, the scores were read, and we looked at each other, laughed and said f*** boxing. You didn't have to be a genius to work out what just happened. Marquez got a lucky punch in the 4th fight but god did he get robbed hard in that 3rd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X