No announcement yet.

Boxers in las vegas last month...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers in las vegas last month...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AuQ9...ature=youtu.be ...My boxers reunion last month in Las Vegas, look and listen for the names...some great people in that building, including direct relatives of "The Greatest"!!!
    Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 12-11-2016, 10:36 PM.

In case u cant hear it, its the grandsons of Ali and Louis in the same room...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AuQ9...ature=youtu.be ...My boxers reunion last month in Las Vegas, look and listen for the names...some great people in that building, including direct relatives of "The Greatest"!!!
      John, who would you say was your toughest opponent in the amateurs coming up?

Do you have any prodigy's that you're working with training that we should keep an eye out for?
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 12-11-2016, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Very cool stuff, Iceman!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          John, who would you say was your toughest opponent in the amateurs coming up?

Do you have any prodigy's that you're working with training that we should keep an eye out for?
          When I was an amateur, the most difficult guy for me to fight was Joe Lipsey, the hardest puncher was Lamar Parks...the trickiest-sneakiest counter puncher was Donald Gray.

Im not his head trainer but I do help out in camp with Artur Beterbiev...DEFINITELY keep an eye on Artur!!

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
            When I was an amateur, the most difficult guy for me to fight was Joe Lipsey, the hardest puncher was Lamar Parks...the trickiest-sneakiest counter puncher was Donald Gray.

Im not his head trainer but I do help out in camp with Artur Beterbiev...DEFINITELY keep an eye on Artur!!

Wow, what a list. I remember Lipsey being a big deal back before he fought Hopkins

How would you see Beterbiev vs Ward playing out?

Comment

Great video ICE.

The fighter who had the cover with Ali was ecstatic about you giving him that magazine.

Comment

Great video ICEMAN. Look forward to your posts.
                Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Great video ICE.

The fighter who had the cover with Ali was ecstatic about you giving him that magazine.

Yeah, that was Jason Ingwaldson, he was ranked # 1 at 132 pounds back in 1997...

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Wow, what a list. I remember Lipsey being a big deal back before he fought Hopkins

How would you see Beterbiev vs Ward playing out?
                    Yeah, Joe was a top ranked amateur on the world level in the 1980's...very accomplished... as far as Artur-Andre, Ill assume they will want to give Artur a bit more seasoning first but ill say this, despite Artur's relative pro inexperience, Andre would have to be just as ready for Artur as he was for Sergey.

Comment

Working...
                    X