No announcement yet.

Zab Judah what went wrong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
    It is when compared to going 1-1 against a shot Kessler and losing every round to Ward.

I guess boxing is a popularity contest for you because the fact is ones a former two weight world champ former 147 kingpin the other a paper champ with a plastic nose

Coincidentally what is Frochs flagship win?
    hmmmm no popularity contest

froch has 9 or 10 "name" wins and 2 losses

Judah has 1 or 2 "name" wins and 9 losses, some rather humiliating

Your explanation for thinking judah had a better career was pointing out that 140 is an older division than 168... As if the fighters are responsible for such a thing.

I'm not even sure how you two came about comparing them but they are not the same caliber of career.

Perhaps the thread question should be "Why do people think Judah had so much potential when in effect he was a dud?"
    Last edited by ////; 10-24-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      hmmmm no popularity contest

froch has 9 or 10 "name" wins and 2 losses

Judah has 1 or 2 "name" wins and 9 losses, some rather humiliating

Your explanation for thinking judah had a better career was pointing out that 140 is an older division than 168... As if the fighters are responsible for such a thing.

I'm not even sure how you two came about comparing them but they are not the same caliber of career.

Perhaps the thread question should be "Why do people think Judah had so much potential when in effect he was a dud?"
      Whom are the named fighters Froch has beaten and what made them name fighters other than the super 6 hype?

Again what is Froch's best win is it a shot Kessler or is it Bute who's best win is Bika? or is it Pascal whom beat no one at 168, Glencoff etc

168 is a joke division and was skipped by every great fighter hence why Arthur Abraham, Dirrell whom beat no one Pascal etc are "names"

What is your all time top 10 at 168 and is Abraham in it if not why not lol.

Is Taylor whom I think doesn't even have a single win at 168 a "name" too?

Judah was undisputed champion at 147 not 140.

Also how many "names" has Khan, Bradley or Alexander fought?
      Last edited by mani1; 10-24-2016, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        I think Froch is not great fighter,just good,but his popular for sure and thats why ppl are high on him.
        This is exactly it

Comment

after really looking at judahs record I can't even say potential

he was more like a straight up bum who somehow kept getting put in there with big name fighters and crapped on... People just faithfully assume he must have done something to warrant his constant presence but upon review... Nope. Doesn't look like it.

its cool that he would swing by boxingscene and pretend to be his only diehard fan though
          Last edited by ////; 10-24-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Iffy chin, lacked mental toughness and folded under pressure.

Comment

Working...
            X