Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: Canelo, De La Hoya Have a Team Code To Lie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali08 View Post
    This guy just confirmed everything. Canelo is a p***y just like De La Hoya! They're lying to the public. They never wanted to face GGG and now their only hope is that GGG gets beat or gets old while Canelo fights bums. But like I said before Canelo won't be who he is now at 30. He wins on youth and size. That will disappear with age. Once he goes up to 160 where the real punches are at... he will get exposed!
    GBP is definitely borrowing a page from FMJ's playbook: make a flat offer to escape the heat from the fans. 40mil anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      They lied about Saunders as well...

"He turned down LIFE changing money"
      "Is it tru you offered $4-6 million and Saunders tuned it down?"
      Lieffller While NODDING his head up and DOWN "I can't say the specific amount he turned down but it was SIGNIFICANT"...

EVERYONE thought it was at LEAST $4,000,000+++ but NOW we know it was $1.5

Also I didn't like how K2 shoke hands and AGREED with Chavez Jr. on a fight and then LATER added the $1,000,000 per/lb penalty.

You do that SHT BEFORE everyone shakes hands and agrees.
      You do realize that the only guy who's saying BJS was offered 1.5mil was BJS, right? Can we really believe a guy who thought that fighting Rosado or Munroe was beneath him? And are you really taking the side of Chavez Jr???...really?...the guy who disappears for weeks at a time?...that's Chavez Jr? Okay...whatever you want.

Comment

Why do you GGG fans care soo much what GGG pays other fighters??? Don't you want to see REAL fights or just $500K D Wade fights???

Loeffler was smiling his @ss off acting all smug also @ss hole!

I never said Saunders was worth even $1 million but in 3-4 fights he'll make that $$$. And your too FKN STUPID to realize he can SALE the belt to the highest bidder.... Why fight GGG for SHT change when Canelo can OFFER you soo much more.

I BET ANYONE that Saunders fights Canelo before GGG!! And for the BELT!

GGGTards at it again. Dumb as the ROCKS they are SMOKING.
        The Wade fight was a mandatory. The IBO made that choice...the IBO set that up...GGG just knocks em down.

Comment

GGGTards ALWAYS say some other fighter is ASKING...DEMANDING too much And yet Bi@tch about FLAT Fee to fight Canelo at around $8,000,000

GGG Fan = Hypocrites.

Still even Bi@tching about Floyd ducking GGG. Brook went up to 160 why won't 50 year old Floyd doe!
          This is the same exact tactic FMJ used on Pac. Remember the 40mil offer?...Top Rank got the last laugh there because it real negotiations, they doubled that number. The reason it's a bulls##t offer is because #1, DLH said the fight won't happen until Sept 2017. Which means that this offer was for a fight a year from now...one whole year from now...I hope you understand that...in a year, a lot of things can change. #2, No boxer is signing that contract. Especially a boxer as active as GGG...he could fight twice before Sept 2017. So, essentially, GBP made an offer to take off some of the heat from Canelo. Nothing more. #3, if it's a flat offer & the fight generates anywhere close to the big numbers some predict, then GGG truly is taking a 90/10 split...not exactly the right way to go about making money. And I don't want to hear that BS about GGG making that up in the rematch. I don't think Canelo would take the rematch if he gets KO'ed. And if a rematch clause isn't built into the contract, taking that kinda split is ridiculous. This was nothing but a bulls##t offer to distract fans from how Canelo ducked GGG. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Interesting to note that no one from Team Golovkin have come out to say that the offer actually wasn't made, a statement that'd be the easiest way to end this kerfuffle, lol.

Golovkin's camp have walked away from a package that Golden Boy has said is worth $10m, and now Golovkin's manager is running to the press, trying to use the same spin tactics that he's trying to attribute to Golden Boy.
            DLH & GBP said it in the press first. So, that eliminates your point.

Comment

The offer is tru! It was announced a couple of weeks before the Smith fight. K2 never even responded back. Too be fair it was a low ball # but GGG should of took it and got more in the rematch. I don't even think Floyd gave Canelo that much???
              Wait, a couple of weeks ago? If that were true, wouldn't that make the offer even more of a bulls##t offer? I mean, both fighters were engaged to fights. And now Canelo has a broken hand, which will sideline him for the rest of the year. So, really, making an offer at the time you specified altogether makes the offer a bulls##t offer. Who the hell signs a contract offer from a promotion where the fight won't happen for a year from now? I can see a tv network making such an offer...but a promotion. It's so shady that it's worth forgetting.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
                DLH & GBP said it in the press first. So, that eliminates your point.
                ^^^lol

Golovkin has an offer for the biggest fight in his life for $10m, and his camp hasn't even returned the call.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
                  The Wade fight was a mandatory. The IBO made that choice...the IBO set that up...GGG just knocks em down.
                  What is the IBO???

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    ^^^lol

Golovkin has an offer for the biggest fight in his life for $10m, and his camp hasn't even returned the call.
                    Ok, assuming that GGG takes this BS offer of 8-figures (the actual number was never mentioned), & that many are saying that GGG would make up the money lost in a rematch, how sure are you that Canelo & GBP would give GGG a rematch if he gets KO'ed??? A contract of this magnitude, with how much money K2 will be leaving on the table if they agreed, then there must be a rematch clause built in. Otherwise, taking a one-time 10mil fight with no rematch clause still sounds like a stupid business move for Loeffler & GGG. Also, you can't convince me that GGG can't make 10mil fighting a bigger name. S##t, a fight with Andre Ward would dwarf that. Canelo seriously doesn't have any other big names to make that kind of money. While GGG can move up & find that money. Canelo needs this fight a lot more than GGG. Furthermore, why the f#ck would K2 ever entertain any negotiations while their fighter is set to fight someone else & they're trying to promote the event? If a promoter reaches out during this promotional phase, the norm would be to tell them that they'd talk after their fighter's bout. Why the f#ck would Loeffler respond now?...remember: DLH said he made the offer weeks ago...weeks.

Comment

What is the IBO???
                      International Boxing Organization

Comment

Working...
                      X