Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Floyd Mayweather would beat Gennady Golovkin"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Freddie, it's his disease speaking, not him. It's sad to see his Parkinson deteriorate his speech and the things he says. He doesn't sound coherent. They start saying random things like this one day and the next day they say another without any control of their brain. Most people battling with the disease get to this point. His brain is damaged and won't get better.

Comment

at 160? no chance. too damn big, would just walk through floyd. at 154 though its a real possiblity because i doubt ggg can make that weight without losing something.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
        at 160? no chance. too damn big, would just walk through floyd. at 154 though its a real possiblity because i doubt ggg can make that weight without losing something.
        Thats the thing weight , at 154 GGG would really struggle and Floyd gets no credit for that win so whats the point

So this must mean Manny can fight GGG at 154 lets see if Many can beat a drained GGG at 154 , Manny last seen running for the Toradol lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Thats the thing weight , at 154 GGG would really struggle and Floyd gets no credit for that win so whats the point

So this must mean Manny can fight GGG at 154 lets see if Many can beat a drained GGG at 154 , Manny last seen running for the Toradol lol .
          Mayweather wouldn't beat GGG at any weight. As a matter of fact he wouldn't even consider taking the fight, regardless of weight, so It Is Irrelevant. Floyd will not fight GGG because according to his dad he Is to small. So Pacquiao should fight GGG yet he Is smaller then Floyd. Makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            Mayweather wouldn't beat GGG at any weight. As a matter of fact he wouldn't even consider taking the fight, regardless of weight, so It Is Irrelevant. Floyd will not fight GGG because according to his dad he Is to small. So Pacquiao should fight GGG yet he Is smaller then Floyd. Makes a lot of sense.
            p4p, floyd beats the living **** out of lil g......154 floyd is still favored......160 is a toss up fight only due to the fact that ggg is waaaaaaaay bigger.

Comment

now i know Freddie is not only sick, but also on drugs.

Comment

What makes sense is Floyd and Manny have common opponents and have been fighting the same division for years , yet Manny cant fight anyone Floyd is supposed to fight , just another BS double standard for Manny fanboys .

The reality is neither is going to take a fight with top MW , lol Manny wont even fight a top WW at WW its got to be a JWW dragged up or a WW forced down in his own dam division yet again you fanboys turn a blind eye to every bs thing Manny does and he does plenty .

If you cant see the sarcasm in my original post you really are a blind fanboy , and anybody that thinks weight is irrelevant in boxing is a total empty head .

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  I like Freddie, it's his disease speaking, not him. It's sad to see his Parkinson deteriorate his speech and the things he says. He doesn't sound coherent. They start saying random things like this one day and the next day they say another without any control of their brain. Most people battling with the disease get to this point. His brain is damaged and won't get better.
                  I'm certain this is spoon23.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    p4p, floyd beats the living **** out of lil g......154 floyd is still favored......160 is a toss up fight.
                    As I said, we will never know because Floyd would never take the fight regardless of weight. So 160 Is a toss up fight yet Floyds dad said GGG is to big. Floyd would get hurt and most likely knocked out, he Is In a much safer place right now and that's where he needs to stay.

Comment

As I said, we will never know because Floyd would never take the fight regardless of weight. So 160 Is a toss up fight yet Floyds dad said GGG is to big. Floyd would get hurt and most likely knocked out, he Is In a much safer place right now and that's where he needs to stay.
                      Again at 154 GGG could be really drained and if thats the case Floyd would box his ears off , they all think they can make a weight and only find out they cant when the time comes , they dont practice making these silly weights they just think they can then you here after the fight the weight gave me big problems , there is no credit to be had for beating GGG at lowering CW everybody knows the CW will be the first excuse , Freddie gave his opinion of the fight at 154 , that weight means a lot in the context of the thread .

The only part your right is Floyd would not take the fight and neither would Manny .

Comment

Working...
                      X