No announcement yet.

GBP fighters keep losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBP fighters keep losing

Now that ggg looked beyond impressive and decimated lemiuex turned him into a journeyman with power and Matyysee refused to get up from a knockdown im wondering where does gbp go from here. Im sure they will spend money to get another star but really they had 3 lucas, lemieux, and canelo and imo canelo will lose against cotto

Cinci Champ

never underestimate saul's paid off judge/s

He got a draw card for being totally ineffective against a cash cow of Floyd's stature ffs

Also got some gift card/s against Trout and Erislandy
    Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 10-18-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

who is actually in the GBP stable?

Edit:Just had a look, Khan, Canelo are still on there and they have years left in their careers. Alvarez in fact will retain his popularity, even after losing to Cotto.
      Last edited by soul_survivor; 10-18-2015, 09:46 AM.

Comment

More importantly they made 3 fights that had to be made and I'm happy they did. If they lose they lose.

I'm tired of these inflated, padded records anyways. We need to get back to when a 31-4 record is still respectable.

Look at welterweight. Half the damn top 10 is undefeated.

Comment

Alvarez is the cash cow. They're only in trouble if he loses a lopsided fight to Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            More importantly they made 3 fights that had to be made and I'm happy they did. If they lose they lose.

I'm tired of these inflated, padded records anyways. We need to get back to when a 31-4 record is still respectable.

Look at welterweight. Half the damn top 10 is undefeated.
            And the only ones who are not undefeated are the ones who consistently fight good competition. And Khan, but he used to and that's where his losses came from.

Comment

They can feed Lemieux a few cherries in Montreal to build him up again. He will still sell in Canada.

If Canelo loses he too can be rebuilt as he is very young and has the support of the Mexican fan base.

Matthysse is good enough to come back from the Postol defeat but I think he will never become hugely popular now. He missed his chance.

Hopefully GBP has some good young talent waiting in the wings...

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                who is actually in the GBP stable?

Edit:Just had a look, Khan, Canelo are still on there and they have years left in their careers. Alvarez in fact will retain his popularity, even after losing to Cotto.
                sadam ali, oscar valdez, frankie gomez, joseph diaz jr, diego de la hoya, jason quigley, yamaguchi falcao, everton lopes... some pretty good prospects there. guys like valdez and quigley could be popular

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  They can feed Lemieux a few cherries in Montreal to build him up again. He will still sell in Canada.

If Canelo loses he too can be rebuilt as he is very young and has the support of the Mexican fan base.

Matthysse is good enough to come back from the Postol defeat but I think he will never become hugely popular now. He missed his chance.

Hopefully GBP has some good young talent waiting in the wings...
                  That's how it is..Matthssye losing hurt , Lemuiex not so much

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    sadam ali, oscar valdez, frankie gomez, joseph diaz jr, diego de la hoya, jason quigley, yamaguchi falcao, everton lopes... some pretty good prospects there. guys like valdez and quigley could be popular
                    Oscar Valdez is TR

Comment

Working...
                    X