No announcement yet.

Broner's Jaw: Something Wrong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner's Jaw: Something Wrong?

Is there something wrong with Broner's jaw in general? Does it appear to be swolen to you? The guy keeps fighting with his mouth open too.

Broner's jaw was broken against Maidana, that was the real reason he didn't stay for the post-fight interview.

But...I didn't see any issues with it tonight.

Comment

Lol, it seems to hang but i think that's just from him breathing hard out his mouth. That jaw can take a punch though, he got hit clean a lot tonight.

Comment

Maybe it was just me...I thought it was swollen & I got to thinking maybe that's why he keeps his beard now.

I don't think Broner's jaw was broken after the Maidana fight...Showtime did release a very very short interview with Broner post his Maidana fight where they showed him answering a couple of questions...his girl friend was with him too...I think the jaw was okay?

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
          Maybe it was just me...I thought it was swollen & I got to thinking maybe that's why he keeps his beard now.

I don't think Broner's jaw was broken after the Maidana fight...Showtime did release a very very short interview with Broner post his Maidana fight where they showed him answering a couple of questions...his girl friend was with him too...I think the jaw was okay?
          Yeah, it turned out that it wasn't broken, just swollen from Maidana's fists.

Comment

Working...
          X