• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

coz he lost the fight that's why

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

To make it look like Maidana is a dirty fighter. He clinches, and when he gets pummeled he looks at the ref complaining about nothing.

Maidana won the first five rounds CLEARLY and then some. The rest are mostly even.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Check your info friend ......

1. adrenaline decreases blood flow, it doesn't close cuts

2. Maidana was coming in head down and Floyd was over the head -- By rule, the fighter's must be separated in such an instance.

So, why don't you have another go at it

1) blood flow is what opens up cuts so you explained it in a different way?
          Try bench pressing or running after someone opens a cut on your eye. If you read my statement I used the term helped it stay close and gush...

2) tony did his job on breaking them up and you basically agreed

Now what did you want to go over?

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
            1) blood flow is what opens up cuts so you explained it in a different way?
            Try bench pressing or running after someone opens a cut on your eye. If you read my statement I used the term helped it stay close and gush...

2) tony did his job on breaking them up and you basically agreed

Now what did you want to go over?
            NO!!!!

In the gym, once a cut is opened, all the corner can do is decrease the blood flow long enough for the fibrin to form a mesh and start trapping the red blood cells which forms a clot.

Depending on the severity of the cut, it may require stitches, but nothing in a cornerman's arsenal closes a cut.

They primarily use vasoconstrictors and sealants

Just a factual correction ..... That's all

Comment

Also, this is the first time I have ever seen this

Fifth round 1:33 remaining, Maidana tried to knee Floyd -- The worst foul in boxing

Last edited by arraamis; 05-06-2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                NO!!!!

In the gym, once a cut is opened, all the corner can do is decrease the blood flow long enough for the fibrin to form a mesh and start trapping the red blood cells which forms a clot.

Depending on the severity of the cut, it may require stitches, but nothing in a cornerman's arsenal closes a cut.

They primarily use vasoconstrictors and sealants

Just a factual correction ..... That's all

Do you agree that weeks let Floyd go out there with excess adrenaline. They usually tell the corner to wipe it off?

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                  Do you agree that weeks let Floyd go out there with excess adrenaline. They usually tell the corner to wipe it off?
                  Honestly, its difficult to tell. Because the camera did zoom in and garcia only was using a swab .... didn't see what he used after that and Floyd came out in that round moving so much that it was hard to see.

If you noticed in other fights I've seen gobs of Vaseline on the fighter's cuts and yes, they should make them wipe it off.

Comment

Working...
                  X