Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNAVOIDABLE TRUTH/FACT: What Floyd did to Ortiz was NOT Dirty (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"and slowly bow your head in a moment of silence for the realization hitting...that those watching this fight in celebration of the Mexican Independence Day...have all just had it ruined for them......"

Comment

They will avoid this thread like the plague.

Comment

boy oh boy that floyd aint playin no games in that ring! gotta love it

Comment

If anyone is debating it was against the rules they are clearly in denial. That's. Not the point. Folks are saying Floyd took a cheap shot because Victor was clearly looking at Cortez and was unguarded, which is HIS own fault. I think Floyd capitalized on a open oppurtunity. We all know it was legal, but it comes off in a bad light.

I'm more surpised Floyd threw two punches in a row more then anything.

Comment

Lol jesus... HAHAHHA... Legal ok sure I give you that... Cheap shot, are you kidding me? Completely cheap, classless, and disrespectful to any boxer.

Comment

cortez had no control, it was a state of confusion, mayweather within legal parameters to advantage of the opportunity....... thats fine and dandy, but the open window during all that, with cortez not looking or paying attention, and not having the time set before he reset the action........ says fishy.....

floyd was the favorite in this fight, no doubt he was going to win, thats not the issue, and it's not even an issue that floyd won the way he won, but what is fishy is how open that opportunity was..... make it a floyd thing, or a ortiz thing , but the lack of control and professionalism by cortez is extraordinary beyond his normal incompetence level.....

thats my issue, just because he said "lets go" doesn't make his incompetence and lack of taking control of things right......

everyone should be upset for getting fleeced on their money as well as their time, but then again i guess all you guys like being taken for your cash, hell some of you think it was money well spent.......

it's over, whatever, i just propose a boycott of cortez and a boycott of floyd if he refuses to fight pacquiao or martinez in his next fight........

Comment

great video hope it puts an end to this **** .

Comment

Matter of fact. I am bumping this thread everyday until people stop talking about this ****.

Comment

it was not illegal....but to say it was not dirty is just making cake out of **** really.....the public aint that stupid...

Comment

Everyone(well most people) know there was nothing illegal about the way Floyd finished it. Still doesn't take away from the fact they were sucka punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X