No announcement yet.

Thoughts re DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamaSlamma View Post
    Flawless broadcast. I liked Kay Adams. She brought good energy.

Chris Mannix asked real questions of AJ at the end. Hope that doesn't get him in the dog house.
    I thought she was an annoying kunt that needed a bad, baaaaad slapping but to each their own.

Good day for boxing

Comment

Sergio mora beasted at commentary. I mean he understood what was going on in the ring more than Leonard. Man DAZN needs to hold on to him. He's the next paulie malignaggi in the commentating game!

Comment

The DAZN app worked perfect for me on my cell phone and when I went to a friends house to watch the main event, we used his Fire Stick and it worked well too. Another buddy of mine used chromecast and it worked very well also for him. We're out here in California, not sure if that makes a difference. But I enjoyed the stream and broadcast, it was crystal clear and no problems or interruptions with the stream whatsoever. Which was quite pleasing actually.

Eh, Broadcast team was okay, I've seen worse and better. But not bad.

Overall I enjoyed the DAZN broadcast and I look forward to watching their future fight broadcasts in the next coming months.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Why do you care where the boxers are from bro? You need to tear down that wall bro and open up the borders of your mind and embrace boxers from anywhere around the world.

smh, dirty Trump supporter probably no use talking to you.

I think DAZN sucks @ss in its current state, but to protest your bigotry I'm subscribing right after I post this comment. I spit at you. Enjoy Drumpf while he lasts a$shole, like him you are finished!
          There was no bigotry in his post ******. You liberal minded asshats are beyond dumb asf.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            It was OK but some work to do obviously

Kay Adams is not a host for boxing, she was looking over at Chris Mannix like "OK What Do I Say Next?" she is EXCELLENT on NFL Network but you can tell she just doesn't know anything about boxing or the guys fighting on the card. Give Michelle Joy Phelps that job not some outside that knows Sh_t about boxing!

As for the Broadcast Team, worse than I expected. Brian Kenny is not a play by play guy, Ray Leonard is awful, even worse now than he was on PBC on NBC he really doesn't say much hopefully he is OK Mentally but just seemed off the entire Broadcast.

Sergio Mora was BRILLIANT! Carried that entire Broadcast on his Back! Chris Mannix was good also.

Yeah, Sugar Ray Leonard didn't seem to be all there during the broadcast. I'm wondering if his age and those fight wars are getting to him now. He seemed off and spaced out at times and hardly said anything and when he did say things it seemed redundant. Other than that I enjoyed the rest of their team. Sergio Mora was really good. Brian Kenny is Brian Kenny. Chris Mannix was okay. Kay Adams was cool.

AK and that other dude, eh, I can do without them. Lol

Comment

Other than SRL I thought it was pretty damn good, I had basically no technical problems and the stream was pretty good the entire time

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                There was no bigotry in his post ******. You liberal minded asshats are beyond dumb asf.
                If liberals are so dumb then how come most Hollywood celebrities and people you see on TV are liberal? Check mate idiot.

OP is clearly saying the reason he won't buy something is because there are not enough people from certain regions. That is bigotry (or 'bigger tree' for you dumb Drumpf supporters).

Comment

I'm definitely keeping it for the next 29 days

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    Also come at me like that again big guy and I will fist you with my 'fists of fury' while you scream and beg for forgiveness, so watch your step kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      Why do you care where the boxers are from bro? You need to tear down that wall bro and open up the borders of your mind and embrace boxers from anywhere around the world.

smh, dirty Trump supporter probably no use talking to you.

I think DAZN sucks @ss in its current state, but to protest your bigotry I'm subscribing right after I post this comment. I spit at you. Enjoy Drumpf while he lasts a$shole, like him you are finished!

Lol you couldn’t be more wrong. I wouldn’t piss on that orange piece of doodoo if he was on fire. The guy should be in jail for openly conspiring with the Russians.

But I don’t want to see eddie’s no-name British fighters nor the WBSS Eastern Europeans. DAZN needs some real stars before they get my money...Mikey, Spence, Thurman, Charlos, tank Davis, etc. that’s why I pay for Showtime.

DAZN announce team was below average and they don’t have any must-see fighters other than AJ. Hearn also does waaayyyy too many mismatches and tuneups Poor announcers + poor fighter talent + a bunch of pointless mismatches = not getting my $. No chance.
                      Last edited by BennyBlanco; 09-22-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X