Black 0
    Latino 0
    East Asian 0
    Indian Asian 0
    Arab 0

We are all f***ed

Comment

Asians don't care about privilege.

We work harder than everybody else until we make more money than everybody else.

We learned from the beginning that 4.0 averages aren't easy, but we get it done anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

We work harder than everybody else until we make more money than everybody else.

We learned from the beginning that 4.0 averages aren't easy, but we get it done anyway.
        What kind of Asian are you?

Comment

While white kids are getting high and rebelling, black kids are screwing, playing ball and gangbanging,

We're building skills baby

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            What kind of Asian are you?
            P4ctard.

Filipinos are the mexican version of asians in terms of working.

Koreans are the highest skilled, highest i.q'd out of all of us. Whatever skill it is you're working it, guaranteed there's a korean out there better than you.

Comment

I had a korean friend in high school, we were basically the only two asians at my school so there was like an underlying competition between us. Everybody was always comparing us, and mother**** if this bastard wasn't better at me than everything.

Basketball, starcraft, academics, social skills, skateboarding, networking, sense of humor.

The only thing I was better at was fucking. We had a couple of the same girls, and they all told me he had a tiny dick lol

Comment

Oh and he made valedictorian btw. He got into MIT. He's a millionare now.

Comment

I had a korean friend in high school, we were basically the only two asians at my school so there was like an underlying competition between us. Everybody was always comparing us, and mother**** if this bastard wasn't better at me than everything.

Basketball, starcraft, academics, social skills, skateboarding, networking, sense of humor.

The only thing I was better at was fucking. We had a couple of the same girls, and they all told me he had a tiny dick lol

Hahahahahaha!!!

Comment

That's quite the blanket statement!

Comment

Working...
                    X