No announcement yet.

Eff Pandas' thread about HBO is idiotic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Can't really blame him. I put a few ******s I didn't even talk to on my ignore list yesterday myself. I value my brain cells too much to lose them from reading what some of these windowlickers write.

BTW you won the bet you showed me the other day, did you? Congrats.
    Nope. The only one i lost on that was the Roman over/under. I won the rest from that night and had two more fights pending. But i put this one in at that last minute and cleaned up

Comment

OP, just catch that pedofile creep in the officials threads, hes a scary ass, posting menstrual cycle -- a phony, a fake. Eff Pandas Dont know shyte about boxing and ignores you when you school and expose that b*tch.

Suck a d*ck Panda! Stop posting images of underage girls too, please!

Comment

That coward Eff Pandas put me backback on ignore, so I can't respond to his thread asking what ended HBO boxing.

It was no one single decision. When you get edged out of the boxing business, it's a process. One day you have leverage, one day you don't but it's rarely one decision.

Don King, Gary Shaw, Murad Muhammad, the OTA networks, ESPN, etc and now HBO have all been edged out. It happens. ESPN came back years later. FOX came back (although they were never in deep years ago).

Losing Al Haymon and Bob Arum is ultimately what killed HBO boxing if you had to point to one thing. You can't be the leader in US boxing without the two biggest suppliers of talent.

During the old HBO & SHO wars, with Don King on one side and Bob Arum on the other, if either side had lost both of them, they'd be dead in the water. Once HBO lost Haymon, they needed to do whatever it took to keep Arum happy. To risk losing both was suicide.

So in that sense, blame Peter Nelson. Because if he didn't lose Arum, HBO boxing would have limped along another 5-10 years.

Comment

Working...
        X