No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    The so called witness denied the incident.

Mama Kavanaugh is a Judge who proceeded over was one of two judges who handled the foreclosure case, initially filed in 1996, by Fords parents.

Hear she fears frying? She did an internship several years back in Hawaii! She must have paddle boarded there.
    Lol

She passed a polygraph

Requested FBI involvement

Suffered death threats

Who does that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Lol

She passed a polygraph

Requested FBI involvement

Suffered death threats

Who does that?
      A polygraph is not a measure of weather or not someone is lying or telling the truth!

Polygraph measures and records physiological indices such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and skin conductivity while a person is asked and answers a series of questions.

The belief underpinning the use of the polygraph is that deceptive answers will produce physiological responses that can be differentiated from those associated with non-deceptive answers. There are, however, no specific physiological reactions associated with lying, making it difficult to identify factors that separate liars from truth tellers.

I retired from LAPD after 20 years. I am also Catholic. It was common knowledge throughout LAPD that 70% of the Catholics who took "The Poly" failed. The rest were non practicing!

Polygraph is inadmissible in court everyone knows that!
      Last edited by TJ highway; 09-23-2018, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        The problem I have with the “metoo” movement and Kavanaugh’s accuser is that the threshold of evidence seems to get lower and lower.

Remember when there had to be actual proof and/or witnesses to a crime before you could ruin someone’s life.

Now it’s become a veritable witch hunt with all types of wild accusations flying around.

I’m not gullible enough to believe someone who seems to come out of nowhere at the most convenient time for Democrats

It’s just too convenient
        LOL for whatever reason i get CNN vids in my youtube feed quite a bit.. Was interested how they could swing this clear obstruction by the Dems (They did).. but that's not the point.. i looked at some of the comments..

"I knew it!.. he even looks like a rapist"

Was the type of comment.. The guy was just guilty to them.. not by any proof.. but because of an accusation.. and he's a man.. a white one at that (i.e the devil/enemy for some reason)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Who does that?
          A liberal bed wetting ***** hat wearing nutcase who believes she's "resisting" Trump.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This delay tactic by the democrats is not going to work.

If it was the other way around they would had been mopping the floor up with Ford.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                  Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    This delay tactic by the democrats is not going to work.

If it was the other way around they would had been mopping the floor up with Ford.
                    I do wish that Ford gets destroyed by the Senate commitee during her testimony. Then she will feel what being raped is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      That's this broad's attorney. An attorney who defended Bill Clinton and Al Franken, and donates thousands of dollars to Team D.

She's the only thing worse than a team superfan, she's a team booster.

Comment

Working...
                      X