Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Erase Doubts: This Will Make Me Much Stronger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Erase Doubts: This Will Make Me Much Stronger!

As reported on Tuesday on BoxingScene.com, former world chamion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez has signed up for year-round testing with the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA) after losing his WBC ranking. The Mexican superstar was handed a six-month suspension by the Nevada State Athletic Commission that runs until August 17 after he tested positive for trace levels of the banned substance clenbuterol back in February.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This? Stronger? Ok, war Canelo!

Comment

War!!!! Canelito !!!!!!

Comment

That Mexican meat made him stronger. Glad he got caught.

Comment

Ya ya ya, just get in the ring and lets see how good he looks. I'm gonna hold my opinion until then. Blah blah blah tainted meat tainted career

Comment

most fighters survive a once off test for peds but forums never forget muhahahaha

just dont get caught again, wait, justin gatlin, oh hes a runner

Comment

Canelo enters VADA testing to show the boxing world that he's a clean fighter.

No truth about the rumor that his new trainer is Javier Capetillo.

Comment

As long as he remains in CBP, I'm here to be convinced.

Comment

I am a Canelo fan but i had to laugh when I read the title after all the drugs issue "this will make me much stronger." Lol.

I don't think physical or mental strength is Canelo's problem, his stamina is. He should focus on that on a daily basis cuz I don't know how long he can keep taking lengthy breaks during fights before an opponent pads up the rounds with activity.

Comment

since he's been caught he might as well stay clean. we will see what affect a clean system has on him. he might not ever be the same.

Comment

Working...
                    X