XXXTentacion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XXXTentacion

Anyone a fan?

I started listening to some of his stuff after he was murdered, just to see what all the fuss was about. He actually was a very talented individual.

I’m gonna take a wild guess, a shot in the dark... you like XXXtension...

Okay otay.. I feel you bruh..

Comment

Wack a55 ****
      Last edited by FRANKIE420247; 09-02-2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

horrible beats, no lyrics, terrible delivery and uses effects on his vocals

voice of a generation? If that's true I hope his generation gets shot too

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
          horrible beats, no lyrics, terrible delivery and uses effects on his vocals

voice of a generation? If that's true I hope his generation gets shot too

i don't want anybody shot, but these kids with face tattoos and auto tune need to stop making music, and record companies [or whatever is giving these kids a push, mostly social media i guess,] need to stop promoting them. i have no idea how young people can find this music pleasant to listen to. my theory is that they really don't. they care more about the image, and listen to musicians who care more about an image.

i know it can be tired to older generations saying that the musci young people are listening to. obviously if you go back through time you'll find a ton of garbage music that has been forgotten. but let's not act like there is no objective standard for quality in music. rap might not be for everybody, but a musical critic an expert who has never listened to a single rap album would scoff at a lil pump album, and surely find some kind of musical quality in illmatic or lifestyles of the poor and dangerous

Comment

How you not gonna post Riot when appealing to older generations? Riot is his best song imo. But yeah he was a deeply conflicted artist but dude was deep

Comment

He was good but not great. I liked his music though.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                How you not gonna post Riot when appealing to older generations? Riot is his best song imo. But yeah he was a deeply conflicted artist but dude was deep

i literally couldn't bring myself to listen to a minute of his music. i tried.

Comment

His music sucks

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i don't want anybody shot, but these kids with face tattoos and auto tune need to stop making music, and record companies [or whatever is giving these kids a push, mostly social media i guess,] need to stop promoting them. i have no idea how young people can find this music pleasant to listen to. my theory is that they really don't. they care more about the image, and listen to musicians who care more about an image.

i know it can be tired to older generations saying that the musci young people are listening to. obviously if you go back through time you'll find a ton of garbage music that has been forgotten. but let's not act like there is no objective standard for quality in music. rap might not be for everybody, but a musical critic an expert who has never listened to a single rap album would scoff at a lil pump album, and surely find some kind of musical quality in illmatic or lifestyles of the poor and dangerous
                    The music today is a reflection of what is valued by society. We are living in a 140 character generation. Everything is shortened and shallow because there are so many things competing for your attention. The songs today just need a catchy hook or there's some stupid media story behind the artist and that's it. The females are using sex (sextapes) to sell their music and image, the males are using ignorance, sextapes, and drama to sell their music.

Comment

Working...
                    X