Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.!WAR MIKEY! gets caught peeping at young girls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] .!WAR MIKEY! gets caught peeping at young girls!

When Doris Stiles-Scrown says she spotted a man filming her 12-year-old daughter in the changing room of a Rue 21 shop in Salt Lake City, she and other shoppers chased him to the parking lot, reported KUTV.

Then she broke out her phone and took some video of her own.

The video, posted Saturday by Stiles-Scrown to her Facebook page, shows a man sitting on an asphalt parking lot surrounded by other shoppers and store security personnel as they wait for police.

“This right here is what a predator looks like,” Stiles-Scrown says, sounding shaken. “Not today, buddy. Not today.”

She orders the man, who’s looking down at the pavement, to look at her, although he declines.

“I’m going to make sure your face gets out, so that you’re not in any more stalls looking (at) little girls dressing,” Stiles-Scrown tells him. “I’m going to make sure you go viral.”

“You’re a sick pervert,” she continues. “A 12-year-old girl, 12-year-old girl! That’s what she gets for her birthday? Her birthday’s in two days, she gets some sick pervert looking under her stall, trying to grab her?”

The video shot by Stiles-Scrown had been viewed more than 7.5 million times by Monday morning.

Salt Lake City police arrested Jorge Leon-Alfaro, 36, on suspicion of voyeurism in connection with the 7:30 p.m. Saturday incident at a shopping mall, reported KSTU.

“From all indications, it sounded like an attempt to film up into that dressing room from an adjacent one,” detective Greg Wilking told KSL-TV.

Wilking told KTVX that Stiles-Scrown did the right thing by notifying police as she chased after Leon-Alfaro, although he cautioned against people trying to take the law into their own hands.

“Certainly getting police on the way as fast as you can is the right thing to do,” Wilking told the station. “We want to identify these individuals when stuff like this happens.”

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-w...217011430.html

So what the #MXTakeover isn't happening?

Comment

Lol i actually always imagined that's what he looked like.

Hahah seriously.

Actually this is similar to Boxfan - I picture mikey to be about a decade younger but with a similar appearance nobetheless

Comment

Even if I didn't know the story I'd say that guy looks just a little off somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Even if I didn't know the story I'd say that guy looks just a little off somehow
            Because of his skin color Bob?

That's racist dude. We don't do that around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Because of his skin color Bob?

That's racist dude. We don't do that around here.

The only reason he didn't get his ass beat is because he was surrounded by white people

If it was any other race of people he would have got ****ed up.

That's just fact.

Comment

Typical looking pedo.
                If you come into an Aussie prison with the standard thick eye glasses, brown scruffy hair, a thick beard, out of shape, white 20 yrs+ you better have your charge papers or else your heading to the bone yard.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  The only reason he didn't get his ass beat is because he was surrounded by white people

If it was any other race of people he would have got ****ed up.

That's just fact.
                  Yeah I agree

Well in jail they won't be nice to .!WAR MIKEY!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Typical looking pedo.
                    If you come into an Aussie prison with the standard thick eye glasses, brown scruffy hair, a thick beard, out of shape, white 20 yrs+ you better have your charge papers or else your heading to the bone yard.
                    What is the bone yard?

Comment

Working...
                    X