Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Got His Name By Beating an Inactive, Beaten Guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like he's oblivious to the fact he's signing to face a guy who hasn't been in a real fight since 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
      ahaha no i just dont look at mainstream media for any information to be honest. as for making millions into billions if u were aware of the true story of trump u will know that he was a failed businessman many times only for his father to bail him out every time..most notably when he built trump tower in vegas. As for his current presidential term a president should be judged on his actions and policies not his tweets or bull**** speeches. it baffles me how you americans just cant grasp the reality of what has happened to your country when the rest of the world see clearly the troubles you are in..and this goes beyong presidents, your country has been hijacked by bankers and corporations and now u have a malicious, racist, sexist president who cares only for his own power and stature no different than any other presdient since JFK. America is a laughing stock of te world and only americans cannot see this
      No his father gave him a loan. Almost all successful businessmen fail from time to time. And also the trump tower in Vegas started construction in 2005 and was completed in 2008. Trumps father passed in 1999. I highly doubt Fred Trump had anything to with that. It just seems your mos formed so I didn’t finish the rest of your response. No offense I’m just sure it’s filled with more incorrect ramblings. So what ever you said we will just agree to disagree.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/12/n...ntic-city.html

clearly u have no idea who donald trump is or what his life has consisted of..

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          No his father gave him a loan. Almost all successful businessmen fail from time to time. And also the trump tower in Vegas started construction in 2005 and was completed in 2008. Trumps father passed in 1999. I highly doubt Fred Trump had anything to with that. It just seems your mos formed so I didn’t finish the rest of your response. No offense I’m just sure it’s filled with more incorrect ramblings. So what ever you said we will just agree to disagree.
          he borrowed at massive interest rates and couldnt pay the money back, u make him sound like a self made billionaire, if anyone had his advantages and backing it would be easy to make it!! why is it so hard to conceed that the president of america is a narcissitic idiot, your country is a mess just face it

Comment

I smelt a rat during negotiations with AJ and Wilder.It was not A.J. Even though he has the last call he was in my opinion swayed by McCracken his trainer and the rat himself Hearn who didn't for any amount of money see Wilder as part of the A.J. business plan. I think A.J. would now fight anybody but he has opted for the easier safer route which might over a period make him that kind of missed money......but I have lost some respect for A.J. here .Don't ask for something and then refuse it!
            The Wlad that A.J. beat would have been hammered within three rounds by Wilder.

Comment

Wilder's next opponent is an inactive beaten guy. What a ****ing hypocrite.

Comment

he borrowed at massive interest rates and couldnt pay the money back, u make him sound like a self made billionaire, if anyone had his advantages and backing it would be easy to make it!! why is it so hard to conceed that the president of america is a narcissitic idiot, your country is a mess just face it
                And Face that a dead man helped build the trump tower in Las Vegas?...where are you from?

Comment

And Face that a dead man helped build the trump tower in Las Vegas?...where are you from?
                  your clinging to the name of the tower when the fact is u werent even aware of his dealings in vegas before that. he filed bankrupcy 4 times in relation to his vegas towers and your grilling me on the name hahaha

p.s it WAS fred trump who bailed him out, you really are a dumb piece of trash

Comment

it amazes me how stupid some americans can be

Comment

your clinging to the name of the tower when the fact is u werent even aware of his dealings in vegas before that. he filed bankrupcy 4 times in relation to his vegas towers and your grilling me on the name hahaha

p.s it WAS fred trump who bailed him out, you really are a dumb piece of trash
                      Ok. Now I’m a piece of trash. That’s a new one. Well stay cool man. A lot of you guys need Zoloft. Some of you guys are so angry (or sad) Keep your head up man. I won’t insult you because I don’t know you and that would be ignorant of me. So I’ll just say you’re right because it seems you need all the victories you can get. Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                      X