No announcement yet.

Boxingscene.com's NSB 2016 Fighter of the Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingscene.com's NSB 2016 Fighter of the Year

We have seen ups and downs and surprises/and some not so much of a surprise, this year in boxing.

I think it's almost that time to start deciding who will win Boxingscene's NSB Fighter of the Year for 2016.

Its gonna be quite simple. Nominate your fighter and please put down as to WHY/Your Reasoning for such nomination.

If you want to nominate a fighter and that said fighter has a nomination already, just quote that post and type "I second this etc etc etc"

I will put up the poll next week on wednesday and voting will continue for the top 5 fighters nominated until 6th of January 2017 and on the 7th (saturday) the poll will be closed and counted to announce the winner of said polling.

I found this list on a website... maybe itll help some remember all/if not most of the fights.
    http://www.allthebestfights.com/boxi...ear-2016-foty/
    Joe "The Beast from the East" Smith Jr.
    25.71%
    Vasyl "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko
    34.29%
    Carl "The Jackal" Frampton
    20.00%
    Terence "Bud" Crawford
    0.00%
    Andre "S.O.G." Ward
    11.43%
    Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez
    2.86%
    Jermall Charlo
    2.86%
    Jezreel "El Invisible" Corrales
    2.86%
    Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao
    0.00%
    Oleksandr Usyk
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by bigjavi973; 12-20-2016, 11:06 AM.

Lomachenko for me. He got stoppage victories against a rugged veteran and a top talent and his stature probably grew more than any other fighter's this year

Frampton beat two better names, but his performances weren't dominant

Comment

ima nominate Joe Smith Jr.

Wasn't supposed to win any of those fights... and did in IMPRESSIVE fashion.

Comment

Alexander Povetkin hands down made Wilder quit and made Stiverne quit both running scared and he KOed a tough durable opponent in Duhaupas much better than Wilder did without taking any damage.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
          Alexander Povetkin hands down made Wilder quit and made Stiverne quit both running scared and he KOed a tough durable opponent in Duhaupas much better than Wilder did without taking any damage.
          aight so its like this.... take your trolling somewhere else or be blocked. Grow up seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            aight so its like this.... take your trolling somewhere else or be blocked. Grow up seriously.
            Like I'd miss any of your threads anyway you try hard dweeb, you actually want to have your threads pinned its like your life achievement

Comment

Andre ward gets my vote....beat Sullivan Barrera before he went on the blitz highly touted Shabransky, beat Brand who only lost to Jack years ago and beat the most feared 175er today in Kovalev...got off the floor and came back in an inspiring performance.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
                Like I'd miss any of your threads anyway you try hard dweeb, you actually want to have your threads pinned its like your life achievement

blocked.....

and no he's not gonna get removed from the ignore either for a long while

fuck him and his trolling, no pussay havin ass.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  ima nominate Joe Smith Jr.

Wasn't supposed to win any of those fights... and did in IMPRESSIVE fashion.
                  if Joe Smith doesnt get it he should be an extremely high runner up.

There were a couple guys who did 4 - 5 fights, i forget their names.

Loma also deserves mention.

Comment

frampton for me. Beating two world level fighters is better than one, and one of them is a strong contender for fight of the year. Not many fighters have the balls to fight hard fights back to back. Runner up joe smith jr, third place vasyl lomachenko

Comment

Working...
                    X