Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was Your Most Physically Painful Experience?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to say as you forget the pain after a while, some painful experiences for me were dislocating my shoulder. That was very painful not just when I threw it out, the pain subsides and then gradually comes back to the extreme, waiting to have it pulled back in was long and constantly painful.
    Broke my wrist which didn't hurt that much, just looked disgusting, it hurt when the doctor cracked it back in place, when the doctor tells you to keep taking in the gas because it's gonna hurt like hell, you know it's bad.
    Stabbed myself in the foot, cracked my head open, dropped a drain on my thumb so had my whole nail removed. One time I stood on the top of a park bench and slipped so my legs went either side, yeah I screamed.
    There was a random stomach pain I had one time, it was so painful it had me curled up on the bathroom floor crying and begging god to kill me, my dad said it was shock, but no the pain was real and that's the longest time I remembered pain. That's probably the most painful for me.

Comment

I cut my Left Index finger off from the last crease (pretty much the whole fingerprint area) ... Did it at work, working on a Diesel Truck

They sewed the finger tip back on ... but that night/next morning was the worst pain i've felt bc the nerve for the finger was cut, I felt pain all through my arm, up to my neck. Pain Med's did nothing for me. My finger made it, but now it just feels numb all the time.

Comment

Also i saw a couple of guys here broke their wrists... although it wasn't the most painful injury, I also broke my Right Wrist in 3 places while playing football .......... in the 8th Grade !
        Last edited by -Mustang-; 08-01-2014, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
          Also i saw a couple of guys here broke their wrists in the 8th grade ... although it wasn't the most painful injury, I also broke my Right Wrist in 3 places while playing football .......... in the 8th Grade !
          The 8th grade curse for real

Comment

My hand got caught in the head pulley of a conveyor belt when I was checking the gear box. Somehow my safety glove got caught and sucked in between the wiper blade and head pulley. I was stuck for over 2 minutes before I got free. My right hand was ground down about half way through the bone. I could see the entire back side of my hands bones from the wrist up to half the length of my fingers. Feeling my bone cheese graded everytime the flexco in the belt came by would send a shockwave of pain through my entire body. Then having to call 911 with my left hand because the 2 older guys I worked with couldn't mumble 2 words together.

Comment

Giving birth to a 9 lb baby.

Comment

I put my fingers into the escalator hand armrest, LoL, I was so angry to the someone (I dont remember who he/she was), and I have tried to pluck my fingers. My fingers didnt pluck but some of them were disintegrate. But all of them is OK now.

Comment

I lost a filling in one of my molars and stabbed a sunflower kernel into my gum. Took 50mg of hydrocodone and still drove to the ER and refused to leave until they figured out a way to make it quit hurting. I've had multiple injuries throughout the years but nothing else even comes close.

Comment

Broke my left arm playing football and broke my right wrist playing Rugby.

Both hurt quite a bit..

Comment

Working...
                    X