Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW VIDEO: Pedro Diaz Padwork with Odlanier Solis, Vitor Belfort, and Grigory Drozd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Art-illery View Post
    Hopefully, Solis gets his act together... He could've been the saving grace of the heavyweight division a while back, and he slipped up. Believe it or not, I wouldn't mind him going up against Mike Perez. Steve Kim implied on Twitter that Mike Perez doesn't care too much for the boxing styles of Rigondeaux and Lara despite the fact that they're compatriots.

I think his struggle against that big oaf served as a wake up call. An olympic gold medalist should not be going tooth and nail with a 14 fight novice shot-put thrower lol

Oh that is a juicy fight. I would love to see that if they would fight each other. Perez vs Takam is a good fight too, have to like Perez in a big way but he can't afford to look past Takam who does hit hard.

Comment

The Blackzilians Baby!

I went to check them out last year with my sons, best gym I've ever been to. (I'm no MMA fighter but a boxer, wrestler, and Jiu Jitsu guy)

Now there is a Russian Blackzilian and that is good sh\t!

My middle son just had his first pro MMA fight (he won by ko1) I am going to foot the bill for my son to train there over the summers if he keeps his GPA on an acceptable level.

They thought I was Cuban because I speak Spanish and can nail the Cuban accent and I am also of mixed race.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
        The Blackzilians Baby!

I went to check them out last year with my sons, best gym I've ever been to. (I'm no MMA fighter but a boxer, wrestler, and Jiu Jitsu guy)

Now there is a Russian Blackzilian and that is good sh\t!

My middle son just had his first pro MMA fight (he won by ko1) I am going to foot the bill for my son to train there over the summers if he keeps his GPA on an acceptable level.

They thought I was Cuban because I speak Spanish and can nail the Cuban accent and I am also of mixed race.
        Awesome. What organization did your son fight for?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Best trainer in the sport.
          Solis looks in better shape than usual, that is good news for the HW scene.
          Pedro told him if he didn't get his act together he wouldn't train him and he should retire, looks likes he taken notice.
          Did Pedro really threaten him that way, Dan? lol I wouldn't doubt it. Diaz seems like a no nonsense sort of guy. If Solis wakes the fuck up, Pedro can get him to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Awesome. What organization did your son fight for?
            Bellator MMA, I was so excited!

My son got top notch Jiu Jitsu but dynamite in his hands and he prefers to keep it standing.

I had my boys start wrestling as soon as they could walk, and boxing and Jiu Jitsu soon after.

They are all good but my middle son is something special.

EDIT: When we went to the Blackzilians they were very impressed and accepted him.
            Thats how he got the Bellator contract.
            Last edited by U_TALKING_2_ME?; 01-09-2014, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Did Pedro really threaten him that way, Dan? lol I wouldn't doubt it. Diaz seems like a no nonsense sort of guy. If Solis wakes the fuck up, Pedro can get him to the top.
              Think there was another article.

http://www.boxingscene.com/oner-odla...riously--65856

Good stuff though and a good trainer. Seems exactly what Solis needed.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                Bellator MMA, I was so excited!

My son got top notch Jiu Jitsu but dynamite in his hands and he prefers to keep it standing.

I had my boys start wrestling as soon as they could walk, and boxing and Jiu Jitsu soon after.

They are all good but my middle son is something special.

EDIT: When we went to the Blackzilians they were very impressed and accepted him.
                Thats how he got the Bellator contract.
                WOW!
                Bellator on his first pro fight? I watch Bellator time to time, great action and love the tourneys they put on.
                Really impressive there man, proud of your son. And I've heard about the Blackzillians, but I'm not as invested in MMA as I am in boxing, but I've heard that they're pretty prestigious.

Can you pm me the name or the event he fought in? Might want to watch out for him.
                Very impressive man

Comment

Working...
                X