Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rejects Talk of Golovkin, Not Looking To Fight Above 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Canela ducking ggg for their trilogy 2-0 GGG
    While pac want what fans request
    Pac vs GGG go for 9th

Comment

what a chicken

Comment

"As long as it is 147-pounds, I am okay with that. But if it’s above that, it’s too big for me."

Margarito was 150..... despite the one-sided nature of the fight, Pacquiao found Margarito to be too big and never returned to a weight above 147.

" he was too big " Pacquiao said.

well, that sure settles the question about whether Pac is a legit JMW champ or not

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Why don’t you hope for Crawford to fight a legit threat at 47 before facing a legend?i mean, bud hasn’t done sh.it at 47 to warrant even sniffing pacquiaos mouth piece at 47 has he? C’mon bro, put your hater cap on for Crawford too
          I knew you couldn't stay off my d1k for more than just a few days. 1. Your original comment on this thread of pac beating the sheet out of ggg (the fraud) is funny because if he did, how wack would that make Canelo look considering he couldn't beat ggg cleanly? 2. Crawford hasn't earned a pac fight? Well he beat the shet out of someone who has a win over pac. He unified at 140 and is on every credible p4p list in the top 3 usually. Plus he's more deserving than Broner or mathysse were. He's actually more deserving of anyone pac has fought since mayweather. 3. I don't hate on Crawford because similar to what ggg went through, plenty of the big names are avoiding him. He's not like Canelo where he can pick and choose who he wants to fight without an issue. He's being black balled by pbc. My preferred fight is Crawford vs spence and you know Crawford wants that fight. Not sure pbc does. Similar to how golden boy didn't want ggg for Canelo for almost 2 yrs. 4. You only talk shet about Crawford because you know he's canelos main threat to the p4p list so you're proactively defensive of your boo and want to pretend like Crawford isn't legit. If these other welters stop ducking him, we can see what's what.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            I knew you couldn't stay off my d1k for more than just a few days. 1. Your original comment on this thread of pac beating the sheet out of ggg (the fraud) is funny because if he did, how wack would that make Canelo look considering he couldn't beat ggg cleanly? 2. Crawford hasn't earned a pac fight? Well he beat the shet out of someone who has a win over pac. He unified at 140 and is on every credible p4p list in the top 3 usually. Plus he's more deserving than Broner or mathysse were. He's actually more deserving of anyone pac has fought since mayweather. 3. I don't hate on Crawford because similar to what ggg went through, plenty of the big names are avoiding him. He's not like Canelo where he can pick and choose who he wants to fight without an issue. He's being black balled by pbc. My preferred fight is Crawford vs spence and you know Crawford wants that fight. Not sure pbc does. Similar to how golden boy didn't want ggg for Canelo for almost 2 yrs. 4. You only talk shet about Crawford because you know he's canelos main threat to the p4p list so you're proactively defensive of your boo and want to pretend like Crawford isn't legit. If these other welters stop ducking him, we can see what's what.
            uhhhh??? WTF are you rambling on again about??? Oh! It's another Canelo RANT.

My bad! I did pick this up from the store on the way home for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              uhhhh??? WTF are you rambling on again about??? Oh! It's another Canelo RANT.

My bad! I did pick this up from the store on the way home for you...

give it to the tranny that you admitted moved into your house. Then once you found out she was really a dude, you tried to kick her out but in turn, she kicked you out. I told you last time, stop commenting on my posts. It's a lose lose for you. I know too many real facts about your life that you've shared on here for some odd reason. This post I expose the tranny who sonned you for your crib, follow up to that can be the wife who left you after a bet gone wrong and banged a guy who wasn't a degenerate gambling loser. Then the icing on the cake is the proof that you're 1000% pu$$y who challenges people to fight, asks for a catchweight, and then bails out the day before. Stop letting your imaginary romantic relationship with Canelo get you real life embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Alright I actually took the time to read your full post this time... you mention Pacquiao beating ggg clean and this and that, but let’s both be real and say that canelo whoops both Pacquiao and ggg at 154 cleanly... that’s a given. And, stop giving credit to fighters that you thing are being avoided. We as fans don’t know what goes on behind he scenes let’s judge fighters on who they actually fight not who we “think” won’t fight them. That’s the dumbest sh.it around. Fighters will fight anyone, don’t think that needs to be explained: Crawford has a long way to challenge canelo for the top p4p spot bro... stop being a dumbass for once

Comment

Alright I actually took the time to read your full post this time... you mention Pacquiao beating ggg clean and this and that, but let’s both be real and say that canelo whoops both Pacquiao and ggg at 154 cleanly... that’s a given. And, stop giving credit to fighters that you thing are being avoided. We as fans don’t know what goes on behind he scenes let’s judge fighters on who they actually fight not who we “think” won’t fight them. That’s the dumbest sh.it around. Fighters will fight anyone, don’t think that needs to be explained: Crawford has a long way to challenge canelo for the top p4p spot bro... stop being a dumbass for once
                  stop pretending like you don't read my posts. You don't stop commenting on them. I hardly ever initiate any convo with you. Now, aren't you the same clown talking about how all these guys are avoiding Canelo with their pay demands.. But now it's... Ohh, we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Gtfoh. More hypocrisy from you as always. The rest of what you wrote is nonsense as neither ggg nor Canelo (especially without clen) are getting down to 154. The fact of boxing is fighters are avoided and its done so that promotors can maintain their top guys best interests. Doesn't take a genius to figure out Crawford is being avoided by the entire pbc roster. But nobody has ever accused you of being smart, so I can see why you can't put 2 and 2 together to figure that out. If it's not about Canelo, it doesn't interest you. That's the difference between fake boxing fan groupies like you, and real fans like me. As far as p4p, that theory is supposed to be, if size wasn't a factor, who would be the best fighter in the world. If Canelo didn't have a size advantage on Crawford, Crawford would smoke him. The only reason Canelo is listed #1 on some lists is because of name recognition of some of his opposition, because things like shady scoring in fights and PEDs aren't taken into consideration.
                  Last edited by Jab jab boom; 08-06-2020, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Manny isn’t a fraud he is an ATG, ggg is the fraud buddy
                    If he beat a badly drained GGG he would be a fraud that was the content point.

Comment

Thank god.

GGG is very lucky.

I was scared of how badly pac would hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                      X