X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes not a coward but he chose boxing for money, fury was born to box

Comment

He will probably go back to fighting none top 10 level guys for a bit then maybe they will try and cash him out completely against Joshua if Joshua loses to Fury.

Hes still a big puncher and has a great punchers chance against anyone, but in case it wasnt already apparent before this, hes seriously one dimensional and not very durable once he meets resistance. I think his team have always known his limitations which is precisely why hes barely faced anyone of note in a 12 year, 40+ fight career.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        He is a one handed bum. His career is over

Good bye Deontay. You won’t be missed
        Go play in traffic with your mother...YDKSAB.

Joshua lost last year, is he finished? What about Alvarez losing to Mayweather, was he finished?

Again... the freeway awaits you and your old lady.

Comment

With a busted eardrum and no balance, it's a miracle Wilder was still there in the 7th. Unless his soul has been completely shattered by this loss, I'd still love to watch him knock hype jobs like Hrgovic out cold.

Incidentally, I hope these two (Wilder and Fury, I mean) fight 40 times. I won my bets on both fights

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
            He will probably go back to fighting none top 10 level guys for a bit then maybe they will try and cash him out completely against Joshua if Joshua loses to Fury.

Hes still a big puncher and has a great punchers chance against anyone, but in case it wasnt already apparent before this, hes seriously one dimensional and not very durable once he meets resistance. I think his team have always known his limitations which is precisely why hes barely faced anyone of note in a 12 year, 40+ fight career.
            Its amazing how you can build a career on just knocking out journeymen, his real first test was against a 39yr old Ortiz who almost dropped him.

Kudos to him and his management managed to make 50-60m boxing career, but yer i have never seen such a limited fighter if he didnt have the genetic power he would be as bad as his brother.

Comment

Well it is quite alarming the lack of actual boxing skill Wilder has 'And surely he only has himself to blame? He is a multi-talented athlete who could of played at a high level in basketball etc surely if he really focused, those transferable skills could HELP him learn the real art of boxing 'From now on, Wilder needs to train like he can't punch' he needs to train as if he is Paulie Malignaggi. There is no questioning Wilder's gameness, and BRAVERY 'But that last night was a great performance from Fury, but amateurish from Deontay Wilder'.

I predict that Wilder is ether going to change trainers, or bring in somebody new etc Or at-least his training will seek help himself, in order to improve his game 'Wilder literally has nothing but power, and that power may also be overrated' Is Wilder still the hardest hitting heavyweight of all time? I don't think he is, YOU will not see a single post of mine where I have stated that Wilder's offense/power is the most powerful of all-time.

Note: I am made up Tyson Fury as won.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                Go play in traffic with your mother...YDKSAB.

Joshua lost last year, is he finished? What about Alvarez losing to Mayweather, was he finished?

Again... the freeway awaits you and your old lady.
                you black supremacists aint to happy that wilder got beaten to a pulp by a crazy white boy hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by tatabanya View Post
                  with a busted eardrum and no balance, it's a miracle wilder was still there in the 7th. Unless his soul has been completely shattered by this loss, i'd still love to watch him knock hype jobs like hrgovic out cold.

Incidentally, i hope these two (wilder and fury, i mean) fight 40 times. I won my bets on both fights
                  wilder never had balance.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    wilder never had balance.
                    That's right indeed. That was the main reason why I placed the same identical bet in the two fights: Fury by KO, plus peanuts on a draw.

I always thought that Wilder's muscular but thin physique - especially the legs - would not assist him in a physical war against a massive (talented) HW. The first time, Fury threw away the win by clowning when it was time to put pedal to the metal. Last night he showed that the lesson was learned.
                    Last edited by Tatabanya; 02-23-2020, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Glad Tyson won he is the best in the division and proved it by doing what no one expected

As for wilder full respect he took these fights when so many boxers are denying us big fights he will be back

Comment

Working...
                      X