No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Cries Foul: I Never Willingly Took PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
    Are you an expert on what gays sound like? You sound 12 and uneducated. Do you get along with your manager at Burger King?
    Not an expert at all. But when someone has their tongue up another man's ass like you have yours up Furys, I call them like I see them. Careful he doesn't **** in your mouth. Dumbassss

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Miller will definitely find another line of work, perhaps for Bayer/Monsanto.
      lololololololololol!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
        Not an expert at all. But when someone has their tongue up another man's ass like you have yours up Furys, I call them like I see them. Careful he doesn't **** in your mouth. Dumbassss
        Well dont give up, you sound like you are on your way to being an expert...for your information IDGAF about TF, or JM, just a fight fan. I could care less about promoters, color, networks, advisors, I just watch fights. Do us a favor stop watching your not a fan just a closet hoemoe dreaming about toungues in mens asses. You sound like a disgusting, uneducated , french fryer. Log off, tear up your victim card, and grow up.
        Last edited by mapleleaf27; 07-04-2020, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
          Well dont give up, you sound like you are on your way to being an expert...for your information IDGAF about TF, or JM, just a fight fan. I could care less about promoters, color, networks, advisors, I just watch fights. Do us a favor stop watching your not a fan just a closet hoemoe dreaming about toungues in mens asses. You sound like a disgusting, uneducated , french fryer. Log off, tear up your victim card, and grow up.
          Oh right away boss. You dickhead. You think I care what you think or say? You can go **** yourself for all I care. If you watch the fights, then fine, watch the fights. But when you come on here spouting stupid ****, expect to be called on it, dumbassss

Comment

Oh right away boss. You dickhead. You think I care what you think or say? You can go **** yourself for all I care. If you watch the fights, then fine, watch the fights. But when you come on here spouting stupid ****, expect to be called on it, dumbassss
            does everything you say or do have to do with ass and dicks? you sound infatuated? log off man your playgirl subscription is getting jealous. and yea i think you do care alot about what I say. You have been triggered by my comments for a couple weeks it seems. try working some more? the drive thrus must be busy this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritz Kola View Post
              He's a straight up female dog- and I heard his b**ch *ss voice while reading the article. He shouldn't just be banned for life, he should be slapped like a 5$ street walker late on her payment. Everyday. For life. Dude a disgrace to NY, a disgrace to Boxing, a disgrace to his clown *ss family that condoned his sellout behavior. A total sucker.
              And you should be band from ever posting here for being A “RAT”

Comment

Is there such thing as PED rape??

Comment

Comment

Fury won against Klitschko, while on the juice. "Nobody is a saint" doesn't cut it. He's a steroid cheat who's name should be right there beside Miller's and the rest
                    its no comparison. miller has been busted for steroids/PEDs on three separate occasions. he even got caught cheating back to back. miller is not the hill to die on. miller should be banned from boxing for life! End of discussion!

Comment

Working...
                    X