No announcement yet.

Why Couldn't Oscar and manny Talk **** To Floyd's Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Couldn't Oscar and manny Talk **** To Floyd's Face

Both these guys had weeks with Floyd during the promos yet they never mouthed off in his presence.

It's more satisfactory to say it directly to someone's face than talk smack behind a twitter or some media platform.

They'd look pretty stupid don't you think?

They have an image to present to the gullible public just like Floyd does.

Comment

I did notice that everytime Floyd and Manny faced off during the promotion I saw Manny tremble a little bit. Ive never seen Manny tremble or look away from any other fighter. He stared down Oscar, Cotto, and Hatton but couldn't hold eye contact with Floyd. He even fought like he was intimidated. I've never seen Manny so timid to let his hands go ever. He fought Floyd with way more respect than anybody he has ever faced.

When Manny said he wasn't worried about this fight I think it was all b.s. because he fought like a man who was nervous. Just go back and watch the Hattonweigh in on youtube, then watch the De La Hoya and Cotto weigh ins. Manny seemed confident and grounded. Then watch the Mayweather weigh in and look at the difference in Manny's body language.
      Last edited by Johnwoo8686; 11-11-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        I did notice that everytime Floyd and Manny faced off during the promotion I saw Manny tremble a little bit. Ive never seen Manny tremble or look away from any other fighter. He stared down Oscar, Cotto, and Hatton but couldn't hold eye contact with Floyd. He even fought like he was intimidated. I've never seen Manny so timid to let his hands go ever. He fought Floyd with way more respect than anybody he has ever faced.

When Manny said he wasn't worried about this fight I think it was all b.s. because he fought like a man who was nervous. Just go back and watch the Hattonweigh in on youtube, then watch the De La Hoya and Cotto weigh ins. Manny seemed confident and grounded. Then watch the Mayweather weigh in and look at the difference in Manny's body language.
        Yes, especially during the faceoff at the weigh in. manny was swaying around and even made a gulp or two in his throat.

manny was uncomfortable with Floyd's stony faced you done ****ed up kid expression.

His whole jesus thing on stage was a way to comfort himself by alleviating anxiety.

I already knew this guy had loss it during the final pressers. They hadn't even fought yet but he was concerned with becoming Floyd's friend.

Let be bff Floyd and do charity together on the behalf of god

Comment

It's in neither of their natures to be able to give verbal like that, they don't have the thinking speed or personality for it.

Floyd can say the most audacious braggadocio things possible because he owns that character, he owns that space. When you're not that guy and you try to pull it, it looks awkward. Then when you're in the firing line, there's very little you can do, other than play the 'noble' role and keep your mouth shut.

You're dead on with this, I saw that too. Manny was almost childlike in the build up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeaux View Post
            It's in neither of their natures to be able to give verbal like that, they don't have the thinking speed or personality for it.

Floyd can say the most audacious braggadocio things possible because he owns that character, he owns that space. When you're not that guy and you try to pull it, it looks awkward. Then when you're in the firing line, there's very little you can do, other than play the 'noble' role and keep your mouth shut.

You're dead on with this, I saw that too. Manny was almost childlike in the build up to the fight.
            There were traces of admiration in manny's goofy smile like I finally get to fight the boxing master--a candidate for most skilled fighter of all time

Comment

very true........

Comment

I don't think Oscar got butt hurt till after the fight. And Floyd was right during the 24/7 he said Oscar wants to say Fuk shlt damn, but he has to keep his golden boy image

Comment

Great observation I agree 110 %

Comment

OMG

I can tell Floyd went balls deep in your
                    mouth

Comment

Working...
                    X