• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Jesus loves you, Sterling...even tho you're an undercover muslim

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Jesus loves you, Sterling...even tho you're an undercover muslim

Comment

prophet jesus coudlnt carry prophet muhammad's jock strap.

had they arrested jesus and muhammed and sent them to the biblical version of emerald city oz, muhammad would be anally raping jesus h. christ all night.

i think we can all agree to that.

jesus was a beta pacifist while muhammad was tru alpha male war mongering pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          for those who would order, Jesus would turn their water into beer

Jesus-Berto: 6mil buys
          100 dollars just for Jesus wine trick is a fair deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            prophet jesus coudlnt carry prophet muhammad's jock strap.

had they arrested jesus and muhammed and sent them to the biblical version of emerald city oz, muhammad would be anally raping jesus h. christ all night.

i think we can all agree to that.

jesus was a beta pacifist while muhammad was tru alpha male war mongering pedophile.

musli-ism confirmed

if i could reach thru my monitor, i'd wrap my hand in bacon and slap the taste out of your mouth

Comment

I do think if they had longer to promote the fight it would of done better numbers but essentially he still fought an opponent that nobody cared to see him fight so it was never going to sell brilliantly in comparison to his previous fights, like other posters have said the only time you heard people talking about it was when they were talking about how much of a crappy fight it was, Floyd is the kinda guy who sells when people think he might be tested and the Berto fight wasn't one, so people weren't willing to spend their hard earned cash on it, $70 is a lot of money to the average guy.

I doubt he cares though because he got a decent payday and he claims it's his last, Showtime will just have to cushion it, which I could imagine the Pac and Canelo fights more than made up for it, I'm not an expert on how revenue is split though so don't call me out on that one lol.

Comment

It sold 400K. Not "over half a million".

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  The thread starter has a point. Canelo's last 2 PPVs combined did 600-650K. Mayweather-Berto did 550K.

Comical, really. It's called starpower. Few boxers have it. The recent lineage is Tyson -> De La Hoya -> Mayweather. Unfortunately, Mayweather passes the torch to no one.
                  Canelo.

300-350k with Lara and Angulo(similar to May-Gatti/Judah)
                  2.2mill with Mayweather(May-DLH)
                  possible 800k-1mill + with Cotto

It's going to clearly be Canelo imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X