Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had a better chin Mike Tyson or David Tua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tyson has a better chin....because he's faster and better skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      to beat tyson ppl realized you go at mike.
      LOL who thought that? Peter Mcneely? No one else thought so. Literally.

Unless you mean smothing Tyson when he comes in-close to attack and try to walk him backwards while always clinching him, main objective being to score points on the outside like Lewis and Holyfield did.

Tua fought nothing like that. He'd be right in the pocket while in philly shell eating shots and getting countered by the faster, more skilled man.

no one ever thought "GO AT TUA TO BEAT HIM".
      Ike did just fine slugging with him and that's how he beat him. Nobody ever beat Tyson in that type of fight and anybody who knows boxing knows that only prime Foreman would outslug him.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        topic is better chin.

genius bkm2010 wonders why i'm not talking tysons speed, combos, skills, etc.
        Lol just picking up where we left off in the fantasy fight section where you threw a temper tantrum and starting insulting everybody who picked Tyson to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          Lol just picking up where we left off in the fantasy fight section where you threw a temper tantrum and starting insulting everybody who picked Tyson to beat him.
          i know why ppl pick tyson. i saw tyson in his prime.

ppl overrate skills and underrate things like chin, heart, toughness.

my temper tantrum is about chins. tua has a better chin.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            LOL who thought that? Peter Mcneely? No one else thought so. Literally.

Unless you mean smothing Tyson when he comes in-close to attack and try to walk him backwards while always clinching him, main objective being to score points on the outside like Lewis and Holyfield did.

Tua fought nothing like that. He'd be right in the pocket while in philly shell eating shots and getting countered by the faster, more skilled man.

Ike did just fine slugging with him and that's how he beat him. Nobody ever beat Tyson in that type of fight and anybody who knows boxing knows that only prime Foreman would outslug him.
            ummmm.... douglas and holyfield went at tyson, bro.

Comment

Working...
            X