No announcement yet.

Future for Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future for Matthysse?

Where do you all see him going from here? He was overhyped, but he has always been competitive and has a fan-friendly style. It's a shame that we still have the HBO/Showtime and TR/GB dispute since it would be great to see Matthysse take on the winner of Provo-Alvarado.

It looks like Lucas needs to start fighting more intelligently since he has some decent skills, but seems to be too focused on landing the big shot.

Fight the winner of Broner-Maidana

Comment

Maybe get a phone that doesn't have a broken ass screen?

Comment

i think if he went up to 147 and took out thurman, he'd get his name right back into the discussion. because less face it, as competitive as he was, no one's gonna wanna fight the guy.

Comment

Dont know man he has to get his balls scanned. If I was him a seriously looking into sueing the commission or someone cause he might not be able to have children anymore. the inept commission and ref let Garcia hit lucas balls nonstop.

Comment

maidana

i've been praying for that fight for years now

Comment

Lucus had a bad night. The better man won last night without a doubt. The Eye was a factor in the fight, but still NOT the reason or excuse.
              Lucus is a devastating puncher and is still the man nobody really wants to take a chance with. He KOs the next foe for sure. Madina nor Broner will last with Lucus...especially Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                i think if he went up to 147 and took out thurman, he'd get his name right back into the discussion. because less face it, as competitive as he was, no one's gonna wanna fight the guy.
                That would be a real tough fight to take for your first fight at 147, but a win would definitely put him right back in the mix. I'd eventually like to see him get a rematch with Alexander .

Comment

i wonder if khan is stupid enough to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Fight the winner of Broner-Maidana
                    but the winner of that will be champ, lucas doesnt deserve a title shot right away

Comment

Working...
                    X